It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: Why the hell was I downrepped for that?! What is wrong with these people man..
SirEyeball: you have no negative rep posts on this page as I can see?
thats what i was thinking, i thought it said if it was neg repped, so all i can think was it was something elsewhere?
chezybezy: thats what i was thinking, i thought it said if it was neg repped, so all i can think was it was something elsewhere?
To say the truth I saw two of his/her posts labelled as "low rated" some minutes ago, now they are normal.
chezybezy: thats what i was thinking, i thought it said if it was neg repped, so all i can think was it was something elsewhere?
He was at 7 rep earlier today, so he was definitely downrepped somewhere.
dr.schliemann: To say the truth I saw two of his/her posts labelled as "low rated" some minutes ago, now they are normal.
I saw that too, he was downrepped
high rated
First one who post his/her Desura account will get Airport Control Simulator.
YellowAries: Why the hell was I downrepped for that?! What is wrong with these people man..
there were 2 neg repped posts, looks like people are up repping again again, his rep has went from1 to 2 in the last 10 mins
YellowAries and myself must have the same fan club. XD
Trust me, the sooner you no longer give a shit the happier you will be. I admit it's hard to deal with getting derepped for
nothing especially when you go out of your way to be nice to everyone and keep a sunny disposition like I do.

Now someone gift me Zeus or I start tossing out bodies you bunch of maggot fucking cock smokers!
tinyE: Now someone gift me Zeus or I start tossing out bodies you bunch of maggot fucking cock smokers!
That's the spirit! :-D
tinyE: Now someone gift me Zeus or I start tossing out bodies you bunch of maggot fucking cock smokers!
dr.schliemann: That's the spirit! :-D
Hey man, you catch more flies with honey. It's a fact.
tinyE: Hey man, you catch more flies with honey. It's a fact.
Mmm, I think that you can catch a lot of them with this too. :-)
tinyE: Hey man, you catch more flies with honey. It's a fact.
Mmmm, honey donuts...*drool*
I dreamt of donuts last night.
dr.schliemann: First one who post his/her Desura account will get Airport Control Simulator.
Yo
ggf162: Yo
Why do you people keep derailing the thread? There is an important discussion about donuts and honey in here.

(j/k +1 to dr.schliemann)
Austrobogulator: Maybe I'll play it again and go for the achievements :P
Grins - Spinorial says "It's a P&C. What achievements could there be - speed running?" ;-p