It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: Now the ninjas are making the rules? What madness is this?? ;)
"true" ninjas grab codes indiscriminately no matter what. See code, go for code is their motto.

But there are other ninjas who'd like to know what the game is and if its one we aren't going to play or like in this case, already have it on another platform, we'd simply pass on it and let another try for it.
Its really moot anyways since I'm late and slow 99.9% of the time but it'd still be good to know imo.
CymTyr: You guys are getting FREE games. Don't complain.
You're basically encouraging a lose-lose situation because of your ego.

A giver's game might end up with a person who doesn't need it and a person might end up with a game he won't play.
EDIT: not worth arguing with people who have to be right.
Post edited June 02, 2013 by CymTyr
Oh boy, the victim play is beginning.

This is gonna end well.
Relax, guys.
It's a game.
It's a surprise, there are no rules.
You can try to get the game and obtain something you want, or you can grab a Revelation 2012 key.It's a game, at least for me.
Nah, I don't think it's the bad kind of complaining. They had the games already, so it just sucks for someone else to miss out on that. If anything, they're being considerate of other people, and that's not a bad thing.
Big_Boss: Relax, guys.
It's a game.
You can try to get the game and obtain something you want, or you can grab a Revelation 2012 key.It's a game, at least for me.
ditto^
ok what on earth is Revelation 2012? *googles*
E: oh that!
ok yeah in an ideal world we would only get a game we really want / dint have on another platform and being considerate is cool (even more so in today's world!). hands coffee around to everyone in the last 5 mins.
Post edited June 02, 2013 by chezybezy
high rated
So lets try this again:
Primordia
Steam:
(2)TJB8-TAYNB-C(7)(8)JJ

remove the ()

are you now satisfied ninjas?
cmdr_flashheart: Nah, I don't think it's the bad kind of complaining. They had the games already, so it just sucks for someone else to miss out on that. If anything, they're being considerate of other people, and that's not a bad thing.
It's definitely good to look out for other gamers.
Post edited June 02, 2013 by CymTyr
Big_Boss: Relax, guys.
It's a game.
chezybezy: ditto^
ok what on earth is Revelation 2012? *googles*
It's a masterpiece you should try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b89hxW8Fzk
NR thanks Schnuff +1
I agree. If anything, it's the ninja should start thinking about others, not just grab whatever they can. Probably the game will end up as just another game on their virtual shelf.
Schnuff: So lets try this again:
Primordia
Steam:
(2)TJB8-TAYNB-C(7)(8)JJ

remove the ()

See, late and slow again, despite it being posted right when I refreshed. Thanks for posting it Schnuff.
Schnuff: So lets try this again:
Primordia
Steam:
(2)TJB8-TAYNB-C(7)(8)JJ

remove the ()

I am. Pretty satisfied actually... Couldn't complete my Wadjet collection on GOG, but all I want is play this game...
Thank you!

I was about to shoot astrobagulator, but he's safe now... ;p
cmdr_flashheart: Nah, I don't think it's the bad kind of complaining. They had the games already, so it just sucks for someone else to miss out on that. If anything, they're being considerate of other people, and that's not a bad thing.
CymTyr: It's definitely good to look out for other gamers. It was the ongoing repetition when the apology had already been made that aggravated me.
It's nothing personal, I bet. There are a lot of users here, and everyone has two cents to give. So there you have it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think people feel bad about taking something they already had, so I wouldn't mind posting the name of the game with the key.

As for myself, I already have Primordia, but hanks for your generosity :)