It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: ah, okay!.. thanks for offering then!.. (if is that what you was doing.. :D)
Yeah :D
QC: Okay, so I've got a question: What 2 games do I want from the bundle if I bought it myself? I know for certain I want Sherlock Homes, Silver earring blah blah blah since it's on GOG.
Dracula: Origin looks pretty good, if you ask me...
Stooner: ah, okay!.. thanks for offering then!.. (if is that what you was doing.. :D)
woosad: Yeah :D
;p
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Stooner
QC: Okay, so I've got a question: What 2 games do I want from the bundle if I bought it myself? I know for certain I want Sherlock Homes, Silver earring blah blah blah since it's on GOG.
Sherlock VS. Jack The Ripper
Stooner: Dracula: Origin looks pretty good, if you ask me...
woosad: Yeah :D
Stooner: ;p
Okay, let's say I got 4 games then, which are all the best choices to pick?
te_lanus: Sherlock VS. Jack The Ripper
That's a bonus, he'll get it anyway... ;p
te_lanus: Sherlock VS. Jack The Ripper
Stooner: That's a bonus, he'll get it anyway... ;p
:D
Stooner: Dracula: Origin looks pretty good, if you ask me...

;p
QC: Okay, let's say I got 4 games then, which are all the best choices to pick?
Dracula, SH Silver earring, The Awakened and Nemesis would be my choices, I think..
with bonus like Jack the Ripper and Journey to the Center of the Earth.. perfect bundle.. ;p
QC: Okay, let's say I got 4 games then, which are all the best choices to pick?
Stooner: Dracula, SH Silver earring, The Awakened and Nemesis would be my choices, I think..
with bonus like Jack the Ripper and Journey to the Center of the Earth.. perfect bundle.. ;p
Should I spring for the other games or would those 7 be fine?
Stooner: Dracula, SH Silver earring, The Awakened and Nemesis would be my choices, I think..
QC: Should I spring for the other games or would those 7 be fine?
Well, you should take in consideration that 100% of your "donation" goes to charity. ;)
QC: Should I spring for the other games or would those 7 be fine?
I don't know, that's what looks the best from the bunch for me... I played the Mummy one, but I don't remember liking it.. (well, I don't remember a lot of it anyway... ;p)
also, you could buy the bundle 2 times (2 games choices in each), so you'll have double bundles!
(and don't forget about me if you get double Journeys! ;p)
Guys, someone said he's got some spare Alan Wake keys?

Edit: Never mind the question, I misunderstood the conversation. :)
Post edited May 31, 2013 by kojocel
Novotnus: I think YellowAries deserves some serious rep boost, guys and gals. Such a generous person shouldn't be below 0.
Hear, hear! ;-)
Momo1991: Dan that :-p
NR though since I absolutely had to buy the bundle - it would have been a sad day for me to have missed out on all these adventure games! thanks for the drop, Keeveek!
what bundle? have i missed one?
Momo1991: Dan that :-p
NR though since I absolutely had to buy the bundle - it would have been a sad day for me to have missed out on all these adventure games! thanks for the drop, Keeveek!
chezybezy: what bundle? have i missed one?
Sherlock Holmes on Groupees ;-)
Momo1991: Also Desura - Love+
dizcology: no desura account, but this seems to be a very interesting game!
Enjoy! The soundtrack to this game is utterly beautiful ;-)
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Momo1991
high rated
edit....
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Schnuff