It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: Journey to the centre of the earth
It's still available, since I already haz it :D
It's gone now.
tinyE: It's gone now.
Is it? There's a cool down on activated codes regardless of redemption.
it came with a bundle, so I can't check if it's still avaible or not
I snagged it but I'm a tad confused as to how it works. I tried it when it was first posted several times and squat. Then I asked what the game was. Then I sat here. The I went into games and looked it up. The I went to GameSpot and looked it up. Then I thought about it. Then I saw te_lanus' post and thought "Hmmmm" and tried it again and it worked. Is the rest of the world going at a different speed than myself?

BTW thank you. Love Verne so I guess my admiration for this game will depend on how loyal the game is to him.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: It the rest of the world going at a different speed than myself?
Yes. :D
tinyE: I snagged it but I'm a tad confused as to how it works. I tried it when it was first posted several times and squat. Then I asked what the game was. Then I sat here. The I went into games and looked it up. The I went to GameSpot and looked it up. Then I thought about it. Then I saw te_lanus' post and thought "Hmmmm" and tried it again and it worked. It the rest of the world going at a different speed than myself?
As with all GOG codes. Once a code reveals its games, it enters a locked state. If you press "Redeem", code is gone. If you press "Cancel", code enters a timed locked state, and once time is up, the code becomes available again. Unsure what happens if you leave the page open at the redeem part, or if you just close the page.
JMich: Unsure what happens if you leave the page open at the redeem part, or if you just close the page.
If you do this, it will be available after a couple of minutes too. ;)
tinyE: I snagged it but I'm a tad confused as to how it works. I tried it when it was first posted several times and squat. Then I asked what the game was. Then I sat here. The I went into games and looked it up. The I went to GameSpot and looked it up. Then I thought about it. Then I saw te_lanus' post and thought "Hmmmm" and tried it again and it worked. It the rest of the world going at a different speed than myself?
JMich: As with all GOG codes. Once a code reveals its games, it enters a locked state. If you press "Redeem", code is gone. If you press "Cancel", code enters a timed locked state, and once time is up, the code becomes available again. Unsure what happens if you leave the page open at the redeem part, or if you just close the page.
It enters GOG limbo and haunts the ninja thread absorbing other codes like some amoebic gift key!
keeveek: Journey to the centre of the earth
tinyE: Been there. :P
Dan that :-p
NR though since I absolutely had to buy the bundle - it would have been a sad day for me to have missed out on all these adventure games! thanks for the drop, Keeveek!
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Momo1991
tinyE: Been there. :P
Momo1991: Dan that :-p
Time Gentlemen, Please!
tinyE: I snagged it but I'm a tad confused as to how it works. I tried it when it was first posted several times and squat. Then I asked what the game was. Then I sat here. The I went into games and looked it up. The I went to GameSpot and looked it up. Then I thought about it. Then I saw te_lanus' post and thought "Hmmmm" and tried it again and it worked. Is the rest of the world going at a different speed than myself?

BTW thank you. Love Verne so I guess my admiration for this game will depend on how loyal the game is to him.
That's a shame since I really tried to catch that game. Oh well, next time.

I'll get you next time Tiny. Next Tiiiiime!!!! -Shakes a metallic robot fist with a cat on my chair and a voice like I smoke 30 packs a day.-
tinyE: I snagged it but I'm a tad confused as to how it works. I tried it when it was first posted several times and squat. Then I asked what the game was. Then I sat here. The I went into games and looked it up. The I went to GameSpot and looked it up. Then I thought about it. Then I saw te_lanus' post and thought "Hmmmm" and tried it again and it worked. Is the rest of the world going at a different speed than myself?

QC: That's a shame since I really tried to catch that game. Oh well, next time.

I'll get you next time Tiny. Next Tiiiiime!!!! -Shakes a metallic robot fist with a cat on my chair and a voice like I smoke 30 packs a day.-
well shit now I feel bad.
The only reason I'm hanging out is I'm trying to snag Zeus and I took Journey because I figured after five minutes no one else wanted it. I will play it, probably tomorrow, but it wasn't a MUST have for me.
tinyE: BTW thank you. Love Verne so I guess my admiration for this game will depend on how loyal the game is to him.
Cool, enjoy your game :-) I bought the bundle two times, so I had few spare keys from bonuses.

I hope you'll enjoy the game more than it's rated here :P

and don't feel bad about it - the fastest ninja should never feel bad!
Post edited May 31, 2013 by keeveek
high rated
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper (Steam) - 0BIEG-53A5B-FN4B5