It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: I owned 4, borrowed 5... then got the Anthology (1-4) from a friend... then lost the CDs, and the day they came on GOG, I instantly bought it, despite any financial burdens I was having, lol...

... never regretted it one bit! It took the Adventure game and added some action to it, without comprimising (in my opinion). I liked it most because of that, and the pun humor throughout. I enjoyed 3,4,and 5 the most. It also let you import your character from one game to another. Man, I'm gonna have to play them soon again... I'm busy playing The Dig right now :)
Oh man, my wish list is getting humongous! But then so is my backlog ;-p New motto "Less Chat, Do Homework, Then MOAR Play!"
Braussie: I owned 4, borrowed 5... then got the Anthology (1-4) from a friend... then lost the CDs, and the day they came on GOG, I instantly bought it, despite any financial burdens I was having, lol...

... never regretted it one bit! It took the Adventure game and added some action to it, without comprimising (in my opinion). I liked it most because of that, and the pun humor throughout. I enjoyed 3,4,and 5 the most. It also let you import your character from one game to another. Man, I'm gonna have to play them soon again... I'm busy playing The Dig right now :)
Momo1991: Oh man, my wish list is getting humongous! But then so is my backlog ;-p New motto "Less Chat, Do Homework, Then MOAR Play!"
That's a motto I should live by! Unfortunately, most of my time goes into staring at my Steam folder and wondering "What the heck should I play?" Oh, and Netflix, that's a big backlog-killer, too ._.

Momo1991: Oh man, my wish list is getting humongous! But then so is my backlog ;-p New motto "Less Chat, Do Homework, Then MOAR Play!"
Less work... MORE PLAY!!!! Subliminable!
Ninja's present! Say here, please ;-)

Same rules as last night - PM me if you really want the game.
Revised rules - one sentence why the game is on your wish list and best answer gets the game. I'll take PM's for five minutes so you have time to look it up and respond - hey it could be something you really want to play and that's the point.

Ready?

No ninja's?
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Momo1991
hi Momo
Seems that almost all sleep :)
Momo1991: Ninja's present! Say here, please ;-)

Same rules as last night - PM me if you really want the game.
Revised rules - one sentence why the game is on your wish list and best answer gets the game. I'll take PM's for five minutes so you have time to look it up and respond - hey it could be something you really want to play and that's the point.

Ready?

No ninja's?
M'kay!
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
Ok, well not me - miles of homework before I sleep ;-p

But two is cool or three ;-p

Desura - Little Racer's Street
Momo1991: Ok, well not me - miles of homework before I sleep ;-p

pm sent
Momo1991: Ok, well not me - miles of homework before I sleep ;-p

No, but TA!
high rated
And gone! ;-)

Ok, since we have sleepy ninja's - one more and I'll go back to my very boring homework...

I will drop this on another, lively ninja day ;-)
thanks for the drops...+reppy
buckstone: thanks for the drops...+reppy
Thanks ;-)

This one gets a 9 rating on Desura...
Momo1991: And gone! ;-)

Ok, since we have sleepy ninja's - one more and I'll go back to my very boring homework...

Working off my Desura list - Oniken
+1 for you, ma'am :)
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Braussie
Momo1991: And gone! ;-)

Working off my Desura list - Oniken
Braussie: +1 for you, sir :)
Were is triock when you need him? That's ma'am to you ;-p