It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: Blackwell Deception (Desura)
IJX3P-7N1WG-2P4Z1-L1UDP-82USJ (TAKEN)

Edit: Lugum got it
Thank you for the drop. +1
5I9GN-YYRF2-X2PHZ

EDIT: It was Soul Reaver 1
Post edited June 01, 2013 by Big_Boss
Big_Boss: 5I9GN-YYRF2-X2PHZ
NR, too fast ninjas this days. +1

Cheers!
DarkoD13: I haven't asked him, actually. He can PM, though, so I'm sure he thanks people in private.
Crsldmc: I see, well if he reach people through PMs that's excellent, I just thought he wasn't saying thanks.

Cheers.
He does say thank you and he also contributes a lot of games to GA's ;-)
Crsldmc: I see, well if he reach people through PMs that's excellent, I just thought he wasn't saying thanks.

Cheers.
Momo1991: He does say thank you and he also contributes a lot of games to GA's ;-)
He's an excellent user then :) a shame he can't post though :(
high rated
If anyone's interested in the Basement Collection on Steam, just copy this code. Preferably manually. From right to left too, that's kind of important.

VBWLD-KML74-3XZWG
Nemorian: If anyone's interested in the Basement Collection on Steam, just copy this code. Preferably manually. From right to left too, that's kind of important.

VBWLD-KML74-3XZWG
Shame nobody thanked you, at least not publicly. So, for whoever took this, Thanks :) +1
Nemorian: If anyone's interested in the Basement Collection on Steam, just copy this code. Preferably manually. From right to left too, that's kind of important.

VBWLD-KML74-3XZWG
NR, +Rep, and Thankyou. (others have been silently uprepped too)
Post edited June 01, 2013 by chezybezy
Giveaway of keys Steam for Arma 3 Alpha Lite
www.xboxplus.net/temos-5000-steam-keys-para-arma-3-alpha-lite-pegue-a-sua-agora/#keys
oh, my reputation is so low that I can not even link to post =(
Post edited June 01, 2013 by Tim5
If anyone wants a steam gift for Arma 3 Alpha Lite PM me.
GONE
Post edited June 02, 2013 by klaattu
another link for Arma
www.invisioncommunity.co.uk/2013/06/01/arma-3-lite-key-giveaway/#keys
Tim5: Giveaway of keys Steam for Arma 3 Alpha Lite
www.xboxplus.net/temos-5000-steam-keys-para-arma-3-alpha-lite-pegue-a-sua-agora/#keys
oh, my reputation is so low that I can not even link to post =(
Thanks for the attempt Tim5 - but I can't seem to get the link working at all. I'll do a google and see if I can find it and post it.
Yes - that one works! +1 on your scary mickey mouse ears of doom!
Post edited June 01, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
Arma 3 Alpha Lite
X3KJ6-0794F-6RWX8
Arma 3 Alpha Lite - 9H44C-9N9KL-HQQYJ
Arma III Alpha Lite keys for EVERYONE! QE4MF-VMKJZ-W3673