It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: First to reply to my message gets a Steam copy of The Walking Dead - just answer this question: 4+2-4=?
Way too late but 2 is the answer ;)
CymTyr: First to reply to my message gets a Steam copy of The Walking Dead - just answer this question: 4+2-4=?

***edit- I was late, but +1 either way :)
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Braussie
42! :D
YellowAries: 2
Check your PM's. :)
low rated
YellowAries: 2
CymTyr: Check your PM's. :)
I didn't get any PM's :/

Edit: Got it, sorry.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by YellowAries
CymTyr: Check your PM's. :)
YellowAries: I didn't get any PM's :/
Yes you did, I don't have 100 megabit speeds and my internet is lagging :P
low rated
YellowAries: I didn't get any PM's :/
CymTyr: Yes you did, I don't have 100 megabit speeds and my internet is lagging :P
Oh, heh. Well thanks for the gift! I played episodes 1 2 and 3 but never did get to finish it! Now I will be able to :)

As a side note, I really am getting sick of being de-repped by people for no reason. It's not right and there's NO reason for it. (Simply because I am a fast ninja isn't a very good one, imho)
YellowAries: Edit: Got it, sorry.
No worries :) I'm streaming Richard Pryor, installing Everquest 2, and idling in TF2 - you didn't know ;)

EDIT: If you ARE getting downrepped due to the ninja thread, it probably isn't about how fast you are but rather how many games you take - I wouldn't know, I don't monitor the thread, but that's the usual reason.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by CymTyr
low rated
YellowAries: Edit: Got it, sorry.
CymTyr: No worries :) I'm streaming Richard Pryor, installing Everquest 2, and idling in TF2 - you didn't know ;)
EQ 2 ftw.

Edit: Guess I shouldn't take too many games from the "Ninja" thread. I would assume "Ninja" means "Take the keys I drop and whoever is the fastest wins". I don't think it translates to "Take the keys but not too many and be polite" If that's the case I would be in a giveaway thread ;) (Btw, I refer to my first point here by saying thanks every time I take a game I become a target. Where if I NEVER said thank you nobody would be the wiser, except for Desura keys. So w/e)

This is the last post for me in this thread. I'm done taking keys from here because it isn't worth being de-repped for free games. Not to me at least.

To be fair though, I will be back in a day or 2 to drop a good # of games myself to give back to this thread. After that, I'm done here. It's just NOT worth it..
YellowAries: As a side note, I really am getting sick of being de-repped by people for no reason. It's not right and there's NO reason for it. (Simply because I am a fast ninja isn't a very good one, imho)
I would say it's because you've spent a lot of time in here and snapped a lot of games. With scammers and greedy people in the past having been a problem new people are often scrutinised and those that simple hang around this thread all day grabbing games without making a notible contribution to the community otherwise (such as in discussion or help threads) will inevitably get derepped for it.
I think I did mention this to you before - though I could be wrong.
One thing you could also do is introduce yourself in this thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/introduce_yourself
I mentioned it to Tim5 via PM yesterday as they were also losing rep. He was rather apologetic (and didnt need to be) - we all start out at some point and the thrill of ninja thread can be quite addictive. So, ultimately I'd suggest to show a little restraint on here (perhaps join in a little more of tha banter?), contribute on non gifting threads and your rep will rise naturally or because you've been funny / helpful / worth knowing otherwise.
Also you did give away a steam account the other day - that kind of thing is frowned upon here.

None of have any personal grievance with you - I certainly dont, but what I've put above should be a little food for thought.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Sachys
YellowAries: I don't think it translates to... "...and be polite"
Be polite anywhere, anytime my child.
CymTyr: No worries :) I'm streaming Richard Pryor, installing Everquest 2, and idling in TF2 - you didn't know ;)
YellowAries: EQ 2 ftw.

Edit: Guess I shouldn't take too many games from the "Ninja" thread. I would assume "Ninja" means "Take the keys I drop and whoever is the fastest wins". I don't think it translates to "Take the keys but not too many and be polite" If that's the case I would be in a giveaway thread ;) (Btw, I refer to my first point here by saying thanks every time I take a game I become a target. Where if I NEVER said thank you nobody would be the wiser, except for Desura keys. So w/e)
As far as i am concerned i doesn't matter who gets it. I don't mind it being the same person 80% of the time. I do hate it when i see a code ninja'd without a thank you... So you can take as many as you want but being polite should be mandatory. If you can't be polite you shouldn't be on this forum to begin with IMO. Just generalizing, not targetting you since i don't know you and haven't had any impolite experiences with you.
low rated
YellowAries: As a side note, I really am getting sick of being de-repped by people for no reason. It's not right and there's NO reason for it. (Simply because I am a fast ninja isn't a very good one, imho)
Sachys: I would say it's because you've spent a lot of time in here and snapped a lot of games. With scammers and greedy people in the past having been a problem new people are often scrutinised and those that simple hang around this thread all day grabbing games without making a notible contribution to the community otherwise (such as in discussion or help threads) will inevitably get derepped for it.
I think I did mention this to you before - though I could be wrong.
One thing you could also do is introduce yourself in this thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/introduce_yourself
I mentioned it to Tim5 via PM yesterday as they were also losing rep. He was rather apologetic (and didnt need to be) - we all start out at some point and the thrill of ninja thread can be quite addictive. So, ultimately I'd suggest to show a little restraint on here (perhaps join in a little more of tha banter?), contribute on non gifting threads and your rep will rise naturally or because you've been funny / helpful / worth knowing otherwise.
Also you did give away a steam account the other day - that kind of thing is frowned upon here.
Well atleast the person I gave the account to is getting enjoyment out of it, that's all I care about. What happened to beggars can't be choosers? And if that's frowned upon why not people giving away bundle keys and the like? Not just here but in Giveaway threads also. Honestly, it's bs.

YellowAries: I don't think it translates to... "...and be polite"
Cleidophoros: Be polite anywhere, anytime my child.
I Always am ;)

Edit: Also Sachys I understand your point of view, but I intend to give back to this portion of the community as well. Simply because I feel it's the right thing to do to give back from where you take.
Damn, his post is already low rated. Honestly I'd just avoid giveaway threads for a while and post in the non-giveaway related threads. Try to contribute without any overly negative opinions.
spoderman: Damn, his post is already low rated. Honestly I'd just avoid giveaway threads for a while and post in the non-giveaway related threads. Try to contribute without any overly negative opinions.
See what I mean ;) And yes that's my plan. Anyway I gotta jive from the comp for a while so I guess I will see you guys around the forums elsewhere. Make sure to come back here in a day or 2 as I will have a good # of keys to drop ;) Till' then, see ya.