It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Some picky eaters round these here parts - speaking of which, where is the colonel?
Sachys: Scoffing a Bucket Bundle?!
JohnWalrus: Sure! Drop a link, Sachys mah man...er...chimp.
Sachys: https://www.facebook.com/BundleStars
and congrats on the bundle win!
...and the dirty rep!
Dammit, Sachys, now I'm self-conscious! I was hoping no one would notice *blush*
Sachys: Hmmm... bundlestars giving Free codes for Lucius on their FB page via a quiz kinda thingy for anyone interested!
To celebrate our first Star Deal at http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/lucius-steam/?fbc we're giving away some Steam keys for Lucius at 9pm GMT / 4pm EST. Over 18s only.

To enter the contest you will need to guess the correct answer to a question that we will ask. Then, add Lucius to the shopping basket at www.bundlestars.com and enter the answer in the Discount Code box (all upper case letters). If your guess is correct you will get the game free but you'll have to be quick - only one person can win each Steam key!

They will only give the question when they get 6,666 likes on their FB page.
Sachys: Hmmm... bundlestars giving Free codes for Lucius on their FB page via a quiz kinda thingy for anyone interested!
Momo1991: To celebrate our first Star Deal at http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/lucius-steam/?fbc we're giving away some Steam keys for Lucius at 9pm GMT / 4pm EST. Over 18s only.

To enter the contest you will need to guess the correct answer to a question that we will ask. Then, add Lucius to the shopping basket at www.bundlestars.com and enter the answer in the Discount Code box (all upper case letters). If your guess is correct you will get the game free but you'll have to be quick - only one person can win each Steam key!

Theyve dropped three code Qs already - first one was 666
I still do not wish to try and take things from people that some one else might really really want, I will stick to going after a single game at a time something that I really want that is
Momo1991: To celebrate our first Star Deal at http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/lucius-steam/?fbc we're giving away some Steam keys for Lucius at 9pm GMT / 4pm EST. Over 18s only.

Sachys: Theyve dropped three code Qs already - first one was 666
Not working now...have to wait for the next question, I guess.
Sachys: Theyve dropped three code Qs already - first one was 666
Momo1991: Not working now...have to wait for the next question, I guess.
all single use codes
Momo1991: Not working now...have to wait for the next question, I guess.
Sachys: all single use codes
Ah, got it ;-)
I don't understand that deal.

EDIT:
Oh I guess I do... but lots of work to do. shrugs.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by niniendowarrior
high rated
TLWD-FWZR-PXKF-2CM4
niniendowarrior: I don't understand that deal.
You have to answer the question and be the first (or second) person to answer it and enter it in the discount code section of the checkout...

apparently two people got codes for the last question
rawmilk905: TLWD-FWZR-PXKF-2CM4
NR but what was it? ;-)
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Momo1991
damned, fast enough but already have it ;)

Thank you for the giveaway!
Already used. +1.
Momo1991: You have to answer the question and be the first (or second) person to answer it and enter it in the discount code section of the checkout...

Yeah. I don't like that too much. Saw some let's play vids on Lucius and I don't like the concept. :-/
Post edited May 31, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Momo1991: You have to answer the question and be the first (or second) person to answer it and enter it in the discount code section of the checkout...

Just one - theres a lot of lurkers there trying to throw others off. Bundlestars posts who got it
niniendowarrior: Already used. +1.
It still has Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition on it, it has not been redeemed.
Now it has.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by rawmilk905
Thanks, got it.