It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chimerical: Really decent game, somebody should want it. Already got it myself. A giveaway is done all the time by lots of people so I don't think it will make people think your grabbing for rep.
TekZero: Maybe that's the best way to handle this. A giveaway thread. I just didn't want it to seem like I had the wrong intentions.
Go for it mate! +1 in advance
Azrael360: ^_^
"You'd have to pay me a lot to play pretty much any multyplayer game"
Wait, that's not the right answer. Nevermind then
Have some DK ya SLAGS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYfSt0xcQIk

O_O7
Have some DK, ya SLUGS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcP91tQ4ZSM

^_^
Post edited May 29, 2013 by JohnWalrus
JohnWalrus you ninjaed me in the NWN 1 thread :P
Theta_Sigma: I'm just curious, is Brazen the same as Brazen Prototype? I feel kind of dumb for asking.
Azrael360: Yes. The game is called "Brazen", the "Prototype" subtitle is from the "Amnesia Fortnight 2012" games.
Ah thank you for clearing that up. I suddenly feel less like an ignorant dumbass. :)
Chimerical: JohnWalrus you ninjaed me in the NWN 1 thread :P
What can I say? I didn't choose the ninja life; the ninja life chose me :P
Ok, I am back from a lovely steak dinner!

Here's my current ninja rulez - say here! I'll post the name of a game and the first PM that wants it wins ;-)

If sixty seconds goes by, I stop. Fair? But remember you gotta say "Here" first!

Ready?
Here
YellowAries: Here
Hi YA ;-)

Anyone else?
here?
Momo1991: Ok, I am back from a lovely steak dinner!

Here's my current ninja rulez - say here! I'll post the name of a game and the first PM that wants it wins ;-)

If sixty seconds goes by, I stop. Fair? But remember you gotta say "Here" first!

Ready?
Always trying to find the best way to get out. LOL.

here!
Post edited May 29, 2013 by niniendowarrior
YellowAries: Here
Momo1991: Hi YA ;-)

Anyone else?
Uhm.. here. I'll probably already have the game you're offering though ;)
here. er, too late?
I'm here, but I don't want anything.