It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And it was at that moment, I swore that I did not know how to redeem gift codes on GOG.com. No really, how do you?
Post edited May 29, 2013 by CaptainAppleMan
CaptainAppleMan: And it was at that moment, I swore that I did not know how to redeem gift codes on GOG.com. No really, how do you?
https://secure.gog.com/redeem
I keep missing these Wizardry giveaways :'( Never played them, always heard good things about them. Grats and +1 to you, Dischord!
Dischord: Many times, the apprentice Ninja will suffer brown shorts, as they seek to attain the coveted black ones.

Be true and quick in your response, color your shorts not in an embarrasing manner, and find comfort and solace in your new acquisition of Wizardry 6 and 7.

CREV-DHVS-DLUT-2CCJ
Well done! +1 to you.
Sachys: AGAIN?! Blimey Dischord!
Just having fun :-)
dejavu there wasnt it asked one page back?

(im not knocking CaptainAppleMan honest) just sure i read today someone asked, i even checked i was on the latest pag!
Dischord:
Thankyou for your kindness, and +Rep and loving the lines too!
Post edited May 29, 2013 by chezybezy
Whew, that was a lot of +1s to hand out, dang!
And now I'm asking again.

Pleeeeease? I'll be your best friend! D:
Edit: stupid post removed. Nothing to see here, move along...
Post edited May 29, 2013 by jpolastre
Here's a number I saw on the back of a pack of 'Chewable A-Z Multivitamins + Minerals'.

BN-140-874
Sachys: AGAIN?! Blimey Dischord!
Dischord: Just having fun :-)
As always! ;)
Anyone wants Penny Arcade - On the rain - Slick Precipice of Darkness 3?

*gone*
Post edited May 29, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: Anyone wants Penny Arcade - On the rain - Slick Precipice of Darkness 3?
I think theres three possibly unredeemed codes left by me for that a coupla pages ago!
niniendowarrior: Anyone wants Penny Arcade - On the rain - Slick Precipice of Darkness 3?
+1, already got it, thanks for the giveaway!
Sachys: I think theres three possibly unredeemed codes left by me for that a coupla pages ago!
Thought about doing a contest for it but seeing as the interest is low. It is better to just give it to the person who needs it the most. :)