It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: More poo-flinging, Sachys? Really? ;-p
Sachys: Always! you know that!

Besides - what am I gonna do - flush it down the toilet and let you eat it as seafood in three years?!

hmmmm....
I don't think I needed to see that image. :-p
Momo1991: Why do i bother to post rulez ;-p
Braussie: ... So people can ignore them??? :-p I read them and was prepared to write up something if it's a game that sparks my interest.
I know - that's why I posted da rulez...

Ok, let's try this one since our Colonel seems to think if no one takes it, then I'm done.

Also Desura - Love+

GONE!
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Also Desura - Love+
no desura account, but this seems to be a very interesting game!
Braussie: ... So people can ignore them??? :-p I read them and was prepared to write up something if it's a game that sparks my interest.
Momo1991: I know - that's why I posted da rulez...

Ok, let's try this one since our Colonel seems to think if no one takes it, then I'm done.

Also Desura - Love+
Love kills. :(
Momo1991: I know - that's why I posted da rulez...

Also Desura - Love+
Looks like a twitch for Braussie!
Momo1991: Also Desura - Love+
dizcology: no desura account, but this seems to be a very interesting game!
Sign up and snap it up! :D You can always download the game without the actual Desura thingy!
I can't even find it on Desura ;-(
dizcology: no desura account, but this seems to be a very interesting game!
niniendowarrior: Sign up and snap it up! :D You can always download the game without the actual Desura thingy!
I suppose you are right... but perhaps not tonight (and perhaps not with my ever-growing backlog *sigh*). Thanks though!!
niniendowarrior: Sign up and snap it up! :D You can always download the game without the actual Desura thingy!
dizcology: I suppose you are right... but perhaps not tonight (and perhaps not with my ever-growing backlog *sigh*). Thanks though!!
Actually Desura is not bad - there are a lot of free games and everything downloads to your computer. The only reason for the client is for updates to alpha/beta games.

Ok peeps - I must away and have some food ;-)
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Ok peeps - I must away and have some food ;-)
Inabit!
Everyone should own Walking Dead! :D
niniendowarrior: Everyone should own Walking Dead! :D
Is it anything like the BTTF or Jurassic Park games? Cause I can't stand the "gameplay" of those.
I wouldn't mind it :3
rodrolliv: Is it anything like the BTTF or Jurassic Park games? Cause I can't stand the "gameplay" of those.
Not BTTF. That game blows. I suppose it's more similar to Jurassic Park. It's more character and story driven.

It's funny that people accuse these games as "gameplay". People didn't complain about "gameplay" when games like Quest for Glory were around. PC adventure games have been around for a loooong, long time.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by niniendowarrior
I agree, it's a great game with a great story (I almost teared up at the end). I actually surprised myself when I found that I liked the art style, I thought I would hate it, with it being in a borderlands style (everything edged in black). The decisions were quite hard to make at times and the reprecussions of a mistake were large. Anyway it's a great game and it's in the Humble Bundle weekly sale :D

God I sound like a reviewer sorry bout' that
Post edited May 31, 2013 by MeImNot