It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: I enjoyed magic the gathering... So I suppose I can take talisman off your hands :-p
Good lad!
So, Paranormal's still left? IS NO ONE MAN ENOUGH TO PLAY IT?
DarkoD13: Sent. Enjoy Skyrim... :D
Skyrim redeemed. +1 ;)
CaptainAppleMan: Everyone, here's something you definitely need to check out:
http://www.gamemusicbundle.com/
Oh yeah, I'll buy that tomorrow. The Double Dragon Neon soundtrack is awesome.
JohnWalrus: So, Paranormal's still left? IS NO ONE MAN ENOUGH TO PLAY IT?
Already done so! Heheh!

IS NOBODY CHIMP ENOUGH TO PLAY IT BUT ME?! o_o
Momo1991: Talisman isn't creepy!
chezybezy: for some reason i read that as the other game. im like oh ok so its a haunting simulator that isnt creepy, cool! then i might be interested, i finally clicked after that thought that i misunderstood. lol
Haunted house simulator? Like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkRBfCDzwyQ
JohnWalrus: So, Paranormal's still left? IS NO ONE MAN ENOUGH TO PLAY IT?
Sachys: Already done so! Heheh!

I dunno, my chimp-meter's been running low lately. Might need to get it checked out :P What kind of horror game is it?
Sachys: Already done so! Heheh!

JohnWalrus: I dunno, my chimp-meter's been running low lately. Might need to get it checked out :P What kind of horror game is it?
Unless I'm confusing it with another it's a bit like playing a found footage movie in an FPS mechanic - and with the lights low, headphones on etc, it's pretty immersive in that sense!
Sachys: Unless I'm confusing it with another it's a bit like playing a found footage movie in an FPS mechanic - and with the lights low, headphones on etc, it's pretty immersive in that sense!
That sounds like it. Unfortunately, it's my PC that's not chimp enough to play it... :D
DarkoD13: That sounds like it. Unfortunately, it's my PC that's not chimp enough to play it... :D
Give it some meat!
niniendowarrior: Haunted house simulator? Like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkRBfCDzwyQ
ooo awesome thanks for that ill look into it, i found ghost master amusing.
for some reason the last few years ive had to be real careful which games i play - its REALLY REALLY infuriating and inconvenient!

whoops i glanced and didnt check and just assumed it was something else. sorry! facepalm!
Post edited May 29, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: ooo awesome thanks for that ill look into it, i found ghost master amusing.
for some reason the last few years ive had to be real careful which games i play - its REALLY REALLY infuriating and inconvenient!
It doesn't look like that has anything to do with Ghost Master. That was mostly a comedy. And Japanese ghost kids are the worst! :)

Oh well, giving up on Paranormal. Two out of three ain't bad.
DarkoD13: Oh well, giving up on Paranormal. Two out of three ain't bad.
im sure somebody was after it i spoke to a while back. hmm
chezybezy: ooo awesome thanks for that ill look into it, i found ghost master amusing.
DarkoD13: It doesn't look like that has anything to do with Ghost Master. That was mostly a comedy. And Japanese ghost kids are the worst! :)

Oh well, giving up on Paranormal. Two out of three ain't bad.
Wait, are you giving it away?
CaptainAppleMan: Wait, are you giving it away?
LOL, yes, I've been tying to for about an hour.