It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: Morning ninjas, how you guys doing.
Morning? Good Day Sir
Rootin Tootin Good, Youz?
dzounar: Mental note to myself #82: Use 'sum' not 'add'... :)
chezybezy: i did not find it at all confusing, made perfect sense to me, if it helps?
Strange, but it is the correct code that 7A7EZVM7GV i was able to activate is not the first attempt. But may i first sealed when editing
chezybezy: i did not find it at all confusing, made perfect sense to me, if it helps?
Tim5: Strange, but it is the correct code that 7A7EZVM7GV i was able to activate is not the first attempt. But may i first sealed when editing
... What? I don't understand what you are saying Tim. What do you mean by sealed? Taken?
Post edited May 28, 2013 by YellowAries
YellowAries: Well maybe I'm just stupid xD
nawh, if he would have put sum id been confused for a second! its a international thing different people from different places interpret words differently.
wow that sentence is a mess!
Morning fellow ninja!

oh and other fellow ninjas as im a little slow in replying!
Post edited May 28, 2013 by chezybezy
te_lanus: Morning? Good Day Sir
Yeah :) 9:51 am here
YellowAries: Rootin Tootin Good, Youz?
Everything just fine sir.
chezybezy: nawh, if he would have put sum id been confused for a second! its a international thing different people from different places interpret words differently.
chezybezy: Morning fellow ninja!

Hahaha same here!
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Crsldmc
chezybezy: nawh, if he would have put sum id been confused for a second! its a international thing different people from different places interpret words differently.
That's true I suppose. Guess I'll havta pay more attention next time eh? =)
chezybezy: Morning fellow ninja!

i did not find it at all confusing, made perfect sense to me, if it helps?

i sense a loop here...

Morning fellow ninja!

dzounar: i did not find it at all confusing, made perfect sense to me, if it helps?

i sense a loop here...
Loop? I sense here!
lol
am just having to nip out for a while guys so im not ignoring anyone if they say something and i ignore it! only mentioning as usually when i pipe up im about for a while!
I didn't know it was possible to get negative rep.
Tim5: Strange, but it is the correct code that 7A7EZVM7GV i was able to activate is not the first attempt. But may i first sealed when editing
YellowAries: ... What? I don't understand what you are saying Tim. What do you mean by sealed? Taken?
I'm sorry, i mean misprint in the text
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Tim5
TekZero: I didn't know it was possible to get negative rep.
Oh it's possible... sucks too because I am such a nice person IRL. I guess I pissed a lot of people off not realizing it ='(
YellowAries, What happend with your rep?
Tim5: YellowAries, What happend with your rep?
Don't ask. -_-