It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

figures after all that the fb says they are out of codes...sorry Momo
niniendowarrior: Oooh... cheeeky!!!! Now I'm confused! What fb code?
Guessing it's one of them Defence Grid freebies. They've been around all day.
at least 30k ninjas on fb haha
niniendowarrior: Oooh... cheeeky!!!! Now I'm confused! What fb code?
Spinorial: Guessing it's one of them Defence Grid freebies. They've been around all day.
I've never even heard of it. *ashamed*
Well I did a thread after spoderman posted it - with his blessings - and I got one but gifted it almost immediately. Fortunately, the uber-gifter, Samlii has got my back tonight ;-)
buckstone: figures after all that the fb says they are out of codes...sorry Momo
No worries!

withdrawn for another day...
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Momo1991
you must have got the bundle for the adventures
buckstone: you must have got the bundle for the adventures
Ya think? ;-p
....waiting....
still waiting.....

tick, tick, tick....slow friggin ninja's tonight, huh?
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Momo1991
Thank you Momo for thinking of me, and asking everyone to help!!

Thanks to samlii for PMing me a code like 5 minutes after I posted!! I mean it was just like that when I saw that red "1" in the corner. :)

Thanks to everyone else too for trying to help. Couldn't get the code while at work (Steam is blocked), and didn't get home till late. But you guys came through!! Woohoo!!
NR but +rep for ya ...and thanks for the drop Momo1991

see all tomorrow..
Post edited May 29, 2013 by buckstone
Malv0isin: Thank you Momo for thinking of me, and asking everyone to help!!

Thanks to samlii for PMing me a code like 5 minutes after I posted!! I mean it was just like that when I saw that red "1" in the corner. :)

Thanks to everyone else too for trying to help. Couldn't get the code while at work (Steam is blocked), and didn't get home till late. But you guys came through!! Woohoo!!
Grins ;-D

Huge thanks to samlii! I gifted mine almost immediately this morning...

My inbox is curiously empty ;-(
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Momo1991
buckstone: you must have got the bundle for the adventures
Momo1991: Ya think? ;-p
....waiting....
still waiting.....

We're just bashful and considerate of others you know ;) It really sucks to accept a gift, then see someone really wanting it a minute after you've redeemed it.
Momo1991: Ya think? ;-p
....waiting....
still waiting.....

Spinorial: We're just bashful and considerate of others you know ;) It really sucks to accept a gift, then see someone really wanting it a minute after you've redeemed it.
Well I am going to sleep soon so don't be bashful, Brainy one ;-) I may be asking for algebraic help tomorrow - kill me now :-(

sigh... giving it a couple more minutes then well sleep beckons like a lonely child and i have miles to go tomorrow - functions and graphs of functions.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Momo1991
Spinorial: We're just bashful and considerate of others you know ;) It really sucks to accept a gift, then see someone really wanting it a minute after you've redeemed it.
Momo1991: Well I am going to sleep soon so don't be bashful, Brainy one ;-) I may be asking for algebraic help tomorrow - kill me now :-(

sigh... giving it a couple more minutes then well sleep beckons like a lonely child and i have miles to go tomorrow - functions and graphs of functions.
Haha, nothing like going to bed and having dreams of the quadratic formula!!
Malv0isin: Thank you Momo for thinking of me, and asking everyone to help!!

Momo1991: Grins ;-D

Huge thanks to samlii! I gifted mine almost immediately this morning...

My inbox is curiously empty ;-(
I wasn't sure what you were talking about. So I've kept away from it and looking like a complete buffoon in the process. LOL.
Momo1991: Well I am going to sleep soon so don't be bashful, Brainy one ;-) I may be asking for algebraic help tomorrow - kill me now :-(

Malv0isin: Haha, nothing like going to bed and having dreams of the quadratic formula!!
Srsly? Just take me up on the roof - don't let me see the push - effing FOIL this MF!