It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: Duke 3D
UHPW-WCUQ-X7QZ-T66N

Edit: From spoderman, not me... just sharing
Really dude? Dropping codes implying they are yours to drop and then editing your post ONLY after called out that someone else dropped this code in a different thread? How many times you done this and not been found out?
How many other Steam accounts have you sold, or um "gifted" knowing full well its against Steam's EULA?
How rabid are you for free games that you'll ninja everything in sight over the last 2 days and enter giveaways multiple times? (posts 67 and 89?

I can't imagine all these are mere coincidences and accidents, all during the first few days you've introduced yourself to this community. You've shown your nature and it is not good. Oh, by the way, all this AFTER you criticized GOG for being worse than Gamefly.
low rated
YellowAries: Duke 3D
UHPW-WCUQ-X7QZ-T66N

Edit: From spoderman, not me... just sharing
TheTruth: Really dude? Dropping codes implying they are yours to drop and then editing your post ONLY after called out that someone else dropped this code in a different thread? How many times you done this and not been found out?
How many other Steam accounts have you sold, or um "gifted" knowing full well its against Steam's EULA?
How rabid are you for free games that you'll ninja everything in sight over the last 2 days and enter giveaways multiple times? (posts 67 and 89?

I can't imagine all these are mere coincidences and accidents, all during the first few days you've introduced yourself to this community. You've shown your nature and it is not good. Oh, by the way, all this AFTER you criticized GOG for being worse than Gamefly.
lol I got a new name for you... you are hereby known as "Captain. Flamer".

This is the last post about this I am going to make, instead of arguing with you and feeding the fuel for your nonsense.

It seems you take everything I do and misdirect it in negative ways... like I am this selfish evil stupid person or something... When in FACT I only meant well.

I never "Bashed" GOG... in fact if you read my post, it says it in plain english... try reading first!

I'm sorry you are upset that I got a couple of keys from the "Ninja Codes" forum. Which, by the way... I haven't been on today at ALL...

I don't have the patience to sit here and nit pick at this childish crap.. go find something else to do with your time more worthwhile. =)
YellowAries: I'm sorry you are upset that I got a couple of keys from the "Ninja Codes" forum. Which, by the way... I haven't been on today at ALL...
No, but you did camp out on this thread the other day and bag a SACKLOAD!

i personally dont have a beef with you and by the prior posts you have made your practices are in question, at which point id'd like to ask you, do you also run by the name wakalo?!
i AM sorry if you do not, but i have been sat quiet and observant, and not made a judgement.
yet.
I'm just going to say if any of you want to continue this please take it to PMs, if someone took a code and didn't give thanks well shame on him, is not like we users at GOG are going to bash a new comer for taking keys, so they should feel ok to acquire them and should say thanks, it's the moral thing to do.

Cheers.

Edit: I don't know if he has done such things, but I'm pretty sure there is atleast one more user that would be on the keys hunting.
Post edited May 24, 2013 by Crsldmc
YellowAries: I'm sorry you are upset that I got a couple of keys from the "Ninja Codes" forum. Which, by the way... I haven't been on today at ALL...

I don't have the patience to sit here and nit pick at this childish crap.. go find something else to do with your time more worthwhile. =)
A COUPLE of codes?
FUCk OFF YA DAMNED DUNT!
Crsldmc: I'm just going to say if any of you want to continue this please take it to PMs, if someone took a code and didn't give thanks well shame on him, is not like we users at GOG are going to bash a new comer for taking keys, so they should feel ok to acquire them and should say thanks, it's the moral thing to do.

Cheers.
sadly not the case here i fear man!
Post edited May 24, 2013 by Sachys

Sachys: A COUPLE of codes?
FUCk OFF YA DAMNED DUNT!
Crsldmc: I'm just going to say if any of you want to continue this please take it to PMs, if someone took a code and didn't give thanks well shame on him, is not like we users at GOG are going to bash a new comer for taking keys, so they should feel ok to acquire them and should say thanks, it's the moral thing to do.

Cheers.
Sachys: sadly not the case here i fear man!
Indeed, not the case it seems.

I would like to say that from now on if anyone want to drop keys here they would do really good following this simple system, put the key with a missing letter or number and ask for a PM to provide the missing letter or number, so that way you know who took it, and that user should feel forced to say thanks. (this is for shameful ninjas of course, just my opinion)
Sachys: A COUPLE of codes?
FUCk OFF YA DAMNED DUNT!

sadly not the case here i fear man!
Crsldmc: Indeed, not the case it seems.

I would like to say that from now on if anyone want to drop keys here they would do really good following this simple system, put the key with a missing letter or number and ask for a PM to provide the missing letter or number, so that way you know who took it, and that user should feel forced to say thanks. (this is for shameful ninjas of course, just my opinion)
do better not giving away other peoples keys, accounts, lurking and whatnot! - or a reply /redeem like ian does!
Crsldmc: Indeed, not the case it seems.

Sachys: do better not giving away other peoples keys, accounts, lurking and whatnot! - or a reply /redeem like ian does!
That would work just fine aswell, I did it today for some Steam Trading Cards Beta keys and it works like a charm.
high rated
found some steam keys from humble bundle i aint using not sure if they still work or not

Super Hexagon: NVAPK-HXQWL-ZNT6?

?= J

superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP: AWLX?-JM6WE-E3ATN

?= 6

Splice: 2IKHE-Q?KB0-GVN8D

?= 4
blitsfire: found some steam keys from humble bundle i aint using not sure if they still work or not

?= J

?= 6

?= 4
Only tried Super Haxgon, but someone got it before me. Thanks.
blitsfire: found some steam keys from humble bundle i aint using not sure if they still work or not

?= J

?= 6

?= 4
Thanks blitsfire - not redeemed but i appreciate the offer!

?= J

?= 6

?= 4
Somoene took superbrothers but thanks.+1

?= J

?= 6

?= 4
NR +1!
thanks for the drops NR +1
high rated
Both for Desura:

Eleusis K5E4S-BBCB4-NY4OR-M78M9-ZUNJX

Guncraft 3132D-40AAA-FD402-0B3F0-D7155