It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Yup!
...also makes the mind boggle as to how and why!
niniendowarrior: I'm guessing they have some monitoring tools to detect this.
We will see. I downloaded and played Half Life for a few minutes and have no intention of buying anything with the account. If it gets blocked or anything nothing was lost really.
Profanity: Who needs all these cookie-cutter replies every single time someone posts a code. Especially from people who didn't even redeem it.
Spinorial: It's even more meaningful if you didn't redeem it. People deserve to be thanked for being generous, even if curtly, and many feel the need to do so. And it's especially important when the one who did take the key didn't give thanks.
I second this.
plunroi: We will see. I downloaded and played Half Life for a few minutes and have no intention of buying anything with the account. If it gets blocked or anything nothing was lost really.
Good luck, hope it works out fine. Out of curiosity, does Steam perform any worse with two accounts on a machine?
plunroi: We will see. I downloaded and played Half Life for a few minutes and have no intention of buying anything with the account. If it gets blocked or anything nothing was lost really.
Spinorial: Good luck, hope it works out fine. Out of curiosity, does Steam perform any worse with two accounts on a machine?
Nope - my ma has an account she uses on my client - does fine. Oddly, she can play my games (not that she does - she opened the account to buy me a gift at christmas!).
Post edited May 23, 2013 by Sachys
Spinorial: Good luck, hope it works out fine. Out of curiosity, does Steam perform any worse with two accounts on a machine?
Sachys: Nope - my ma has an account on my client - does fine. Oddly, she can play my games (not that she does - she opened the account to buy me a gift at christmas!).
Was thinking more of an account with stuff on it. I feel mine's gotten more laborious to load with more stuff on it, and I wonder if a second one makes things even worse.
Sachys: Nope - my ma has an account on my client - does fine. Oddly, she can play my games (not that she does - she opened the account to buy me a gift at christmas!).
Spinorial: Was thinking more of an account with stuff on it. I feel mine's gotten more laborious to load with more stuff on it, and I wonder if a second one makes things even worse.
I don't think it's a big deal, but there's only 1 steam account here anyway.
Spinorial: Was thinking more of an account with stuff on it. I feel mine's gotten more laborious to load with more stuff on it, and I wonder if a second one makes things even worse.
Well, the other account only has the games listed and my library isn't quite "pc gamer" level yet (well, about 40-50 games ain't bad but they aren't all Steam obviously).
It worked fine, no lag or anything.

Oh, I also only have about half of my Steam games installed so it doesn't show all of them. You also can't sign into both simultaneously as far as I can see.
Post edited May 23, 2013 by plunroi
plunroi: Well, the other account only has the games listed and my library isn't quite "pc gamer" level yet (well, about 40-50 games ain't bad but they aren't all Steam obviously).
It worked fine, no lag or anything.

Oh, I also only have about half of my Steam games installed so it doesn't show all of them. You also can't sign into both simultaneously as far as I can see.
Thanks, was simply curious :-)
Profanity: +1, Thumbs Up, Like. Everyone must know that I pressed that button, but seeing as this isn't facebook, I have to write that I pressed the + button manually!

Who needs all these cookie-cutter replies every single time someone posts a code. Especially from people who didn't even redeem it.
jpolastre liked this
Hers actually has a couple of cheap puzzle games on it - an attempt to interest her in gaming to at least a minimal degree. Not a lot, but enought o tell you I havent seen much of a difference myself.
This site needs an Off topic thread ASAP!
HijacK: This site needs an Off topic thread ASAP!
or u could stop moaning :D
HijacK: This site needs an Off topic thread ASAP!
Ian: or u could stop moaning :D
But there's no fun in that! >_> Ugh , you're no fun at all! :P
Good evening/good night :-)
Or good morning too ! :-D
benderz: Good evening/good night :-)
Or good morning too ! :-D
GOOD ALL DAY!