It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

buckstone: I have a desura to Guncraft..I hope its ok to ninja as I will never play it
you mean you ninja'd the game ? just play it once.. so it would be okay :D
no I mean to giveaway...it is from a bundle and I want to give it away, it comes with multiple keys and I don't wanna create hate
buckstone: no I mean to giveaway...it is from a bundle and I want to give it away, it comes with multiple keys and I don't wanna create hate
oh. Okay. Maybe someone else ? I am interested, but no. NR +1
buckstone: no I mean to giveaway...it is from a bundle and I want to give it away, it comes with multiple keys and I don't wanna create hate
Groupees has said they are ok with you giving the different keys to different people. So no one can yell at you if it has the bundlers blessing.
I'll take it... I have a Desura account with no games on it yet..
sorry, too late..it was taken by pm...I better edit that post I made earlier
buckstone: sorry, too late..it was taken by pm...I better edit that post I made earlier
NP =)
thanks samlii...I didn't want to irk off the wrong person
buckstone: sorry, too late..it was taken by pm...I better edit that post I made earlier
YellowAries: NP =)
I thought you off for the night ? :D
I would just like to say... disappointed with the UFC game footage on the Xbox One event. That clip was fake written all over it.
niniendowarrior: I would just like to say... disappointed with the UFC game footage on the Xbox One event. That clip was fake written all over it.
I'm staying well clear of all that gash!
niniendowarrior: I would just like to say... disappointed with the UFC game footage on the Xbox One event. That clip was fake written all over it.
Sachys: I'm staying well clear of all that gash!
Xbox One?
Sachys: I'm staying well clear of all that gash!
niniendowarrior: Xbox One?
AYE!

- and pretty much any other new console!
very glad I discovered PC gaming just prior to the death nails of the PS2 / original XBOX
niniendowarrior: Xbox One?
Sachys: AYE!

- and pretty much any other new console!
very glad I discovered PC gaming just prior to the death nails of the PS2 / original XBOX
Yeah. I must say I am very bummed with either 3. I might get Wii U because of the tablet+TV gameplay potential, but I'd probably leap in many years later.

PC gaming really is doing well and I'm also hoping Steam Linux picks up. More titles, more likelihood for Steam Box.
Anyone interested in a Total War: Shogun 2 75% OFF coupon? from water-vapour-powered