It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: FINALLY!

A fucking post has gone through!

30 fucking minutes!
I've lost two longs posts in other threads as a result and ten PM's today!
Bloody useless!
Ian: you monkey-ing around again mate O_O
Nope - three times I've tried to PM you actually (that voucher is out of dat thursday if ya still want it) twice to momo, three times to JohnWalrus and multiple times posting a long and well thought out solution to the continuing trend of a GA subcategory threads that keep cropping up!
If anyone happens to want Dota 2...
Momo1991: And you got to have the new Steam profile, Sachys...it is beautiful! An artist has got to keep up appearances ;-p
Nah - not for me. Steam is nothing but trolltown as far as I'm concerned. It'd be like going back to myspaz and spending half my day getting accounts closed for copyright infringement / theft!
buckstone: Anyone want making History: the calm and the storm?
no thanks, but +1 for the offer :)
Is that the HOI / Europa Universalis styled game?
sorta ...looks a bit more cartoony to me

it's free so might as well try it.....
Post edited May 20, 2013 by buckstone
Ian: you monkey-ing around again mate O_O
Sachys: Nope - three times I've tried to PM you actually (that voucher is out of dat thursday if ya still want it) twice to momo, three times to JohnWalrus and multiple times posting a long and well thought out solution to the continuing trend of a GA subcategory threads that keep cropping up!
Might I suggest composing offline? clearly someone has it in for you!
Oh and I also have a 75% off Total War Shogun 2 coupon and a 25% off Dungeon Hearts coupon.
Sachys: Nope - three times I've tried to PM you actually (that voucher is out of dat thursday if ya still want it) twice to momo, three times to JohnWalrus and multiple times posting a long and well thought out solution to the continuing trend of a GA subcategory threads that keep cropping up!
Momo1991: Might I suggest composing offline? clearly someone has it in for you!
Thats what I did initially, but the post seemed to go through - only it didnt. same with PMS (though they've been buggered for ages!)
Momo1991: And you got to have the new Steam profile, Sachys...it is beautiful! An artist has got to keep up appearances ;-p
I heard you could put up a Steam background picture... is it true? Because... I haven't seen it yet. :-p
9 minutes later...any chance this is still available?
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: I heard you could put up a Steam background picture... is it true? Because... I haven't seen it yet. :-p
Hmm, interesting! Not sure about that...
sent to your pm if you ever get it..the NWO has it out for you
niniendowarrior: I heard you could put up a Steam background picture... is it true? Because... I haven't seen it yet. :-p
It is a much nicer interface but I only see where you can feature a badge.

which of course always takes me there -" Badges?"
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Momo1991