It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: AYE!

- and pretty much any other new console!
very glad I discovered PC gaming just prior to the death nails of the PS2 / original XBOX
niniendowarrior: Yeah. I must say I am very bummed with either 3. I might get Wii U because of the tablet+TV gameplay potential, but I'd probably leap in many years later.

PC gaming really is doing well and I'm also hoping Steam Linux picks up. More titles, more likelihood for Steam Box.
Thats another problem - had a long chat witht he manager of the local game store (known him for... 12 years - and I used to work for the prior owner of the corp it originally started as) and he was lamenting the lack of secondhand goods the company now offers (across all platforms) because of mergers and the digital market. he said that if it weren't for DRM, DRM based consoles upcoming and such they'd have double the profits they made when PS2 / XBOX appeared - and that was a VERY good year here!

LoboBlanco: Anyone interested in a Total War: Shogun 2 75% OFF coupon? from water-vapour-powered
Still trying to get rid of the one steam gave me!

Cheers though!
Post edited May 22, 2013 by Sachys
LoboBlanco: Anyone interested in a Total War: Shogun 2 75% OFF coupon? from water-vapour-powered
I'll take it. The game looks interesting :)
niniendowarrior: Yeah. I must say I am very bummed with either 3. I might get Wii U because of the tablet+TV gameplay potential, but I'd probably leap in many years later.

PC gaming really is doing well and I'm also hoping Steam Linux picks up. More titles, more likelihood for Steam Box.
Sachys: Thats another problem - had a long chat witht he manager of the local game store (known him for... 12 years - and I used to work for the prior owner of the corp it originally started as) and he was lamenting the lack of secondhand goods the company now offers (across all platforms) because of mergers and the digital market. he said that if it weren't for DRM, DRM based consoles upcoming and such they'd have double the profits they made when PS2 / XBOX appeared - and that was a VERY good year here!

Sachys: Still trying to get rid of the one steam gave me!

Cheers though!
I´ll guess they´ll just vanish then. ¨This coupon will selfdestruct in 15.........12 hours¨ ;P
JohnWalrus: I'll take it. The game looks interesting :)
Ok, send me your email or water-vapour account name, so I can send it your way.
Post edited May 22, 2013 by LoboBlanco
Sachys: Thats another problem - had a long chat witht he manager of the local game store (known him for... 12 years - and I used to work for the prior owner of the corp it originally started as) and he was lamenting the lack of secondhand goods the company now offers (across all platforms) because of mergers and the digital market. he said that if it weren't for DRM, DRM based consoles upcoming and such they'd have double the profits they made when PS2 / XBOX appeared - and that was a VERY good year here!

Still trying to get rid of the one steam gave me!

Cheers though!
LoboBlanco: I´ll guess they´ll just vanish then. ¨This coupon will selfdestruct in 15.........12 hours¨ ;P
JohnWalrus: I'll take it. The game looks interesting :)
LoboBlanco: Ok, send me your email or water-vapour account name, so I can send it your way.
Wait, when's the expiration date?

I understand the sentiments and the fading 2nd hand market as more things go digital. The ease of access is incredibly attractive though and Steam's rise to prominence is no accident. I'm guessing the used market would eventually change to selling pre-paid credits.
LoboBlanco: I´ll guess they´ll just vanish then. ¨This coupon will selfdestruct in 15.........12 hours¨ ;P

JohnWalrus: Wait, when's the expiration date?
It says 23 May, 17:00 hours GMT

On mine its 6pm GMT TOMORROW

LoboBlanco: It says 23 May, 17:00 hours GMT
...that was 10 hours ago!

also, it likely means 6pm - uruguay doesnt take in daylight savings time of the UK for many things so theres a good chance the store bungled that much
Oh sorry, never mind. I just spent my last 15 bucks on a Diablo II Battle Chest lol!
The WiiU is still on my "future console" list, though not a near future. Last Direct videos from Nintendo aren't promising in regards of games, and the price has to drop signifcantly yet (and it will drop in the next year if not sooner).

Sony... I'm still pissed for the apparent cancellation of The Last Guardian on PS3. I freaking love Shadow of the Colossus, and when I saw the TLG video I wanted it for the year before. Whatever happened between Ueda and Sony, I don't know but damn... and yet if they deliver the game for PS4, I'll get them, eventually.

I had small interest on Xbox 720, and I have negative interest now that is One.
JohnWalrus:
Was it a B-cup?! O_O
JohnWalrus:
Sachys: Was it a B-cup?! O_O
Nah, I rock a D-cup ;3
rodrolliv: The WiiU is still on my "future console" list, though not a near future. Last Direct videos from Nintendo aren't promising in regards of games, and the price has to drop signifcantly yet (and it will drop in the next year if not sooner).

Sony... I'm still pissed for the apparent cancellation of The Last Guardian on PS3. I freaking love Shadow of the Colossus, and when I saw the TLG video I wanted it for the year before. Whatever happened between Ueda and Sony, I don't know but damn... and yet if they deliver the game for PS4, I'll get them, eventually.

I had small interest on Xbox 720, and I have negative interest now that is One.
You can't fault the last Nintendo Direct for the lack of games. They've repeatedly said that all that is on the Direct video prior to E3. The last video was mostly about release dates of what's coming right now. Still, there was little to nothing to get excited about so I can understand the disinterest.
Sachys: On mine its 6pm GMT TOMORROW

Sachys: ...that was 10 hours ago!

also, it likely means 6pm - uruguay doesnt take in daylight savings time of the UK for many things so theres a good chance the store bungled that much
Oops, I forgot the time difference. Well, it will vanish tomorrow at 14 for me, 15 hours from now.
I still wonder why on earth this exists
http://vader.joemonster.org/upload/qdd/1027891fd2495c08.gif
LoboBlanco: Oops, I forgot the time difference. Well, it will vanish tomorrow at 14 for me, 15 hours from now.
Aye - 6pm GMT! - just checked with my montevideo clock to be sure! (no shit) heheh!

So... both LoboBlanco and I have 75% of coupons for Shogun TW 2 on steam and NONE of you want to make use of them in the next 15 hours?! O_O
Elvin37: I still wonder why on earth this exists
http://vader.joemonster.org/upload/qdd/1027891fd2495c08.gif
to be fair, she has nice legs - but she also looks like she wears a terrbile wig!