It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Flings poo at dirty-minded chimp - he's engaged ;-p
I still say you should come with a warnign - like those packets of silica gel you get in shoeboxes:

"DO NOT EAT!
DO NOT THROW AWAY!"
Sachys: I still say you should come with a warnign - like those packets of silica gel you get in shoeboxes:

"DO NOT EAT!
DO NOT THROW AWAY!"
Well that first one would make my hubby very, very upset ;-p
I have 3 Steam Trading Card Beta invites, if you're interested, just send me a PM with your e-mail address.
triock: I have 3 Steam Trading Card Beta invites, if you're interested, just send me a PM with your e-mail address.
Do they offer any actual games with the beta? :P
triock: I have 3 Steam Trading Card Beta invites, if you're interested, just send me a PM with your e-mail address.
What on earth does it do?!
Sachys: I still say you should come with a warnign - like those packets of silica gel you get in shoeboxes:

"DO NOT EAT!
DO NOT THROW AWAY!"
Momo1991: Well that first one would make my hubby very, very upset ;-p
...and the second one ecstatic?! o_O
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Sachys
HijacK: Do they offer any actual games with the beta? :P
I don't know! :P
Sachys: What on earth does it do?!
I have no idea! :D
Post edited May 20, 2013 by triock
triock: I have no idea! :D
Guess I'll await to see then! - just in case it involves anal probes or being forced to watch a talent show!
Sachys: Guess I'll await to see then! - just in case it involves anal probes or being forced to watch a talent show!
It's a new "achievement" system. Playing newly released games earns you achievements and some type of cards you can trade for wallpapers and such or trade them with other users. Pretty "meh"
Sachys: Guess I'll await to see then! - just in case it involves anal probes or being forced to watch a talent show!
You mean something like that? O_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrwSEcj5uPA
HijacK: It's a new "achievement" system. Playing newly released games earns you achievements and some type of cards you can trade for wallpapers and such or trade them with other users. Pretty "meh"
To quote Galaxar:
"Laaaaaame!"

triock: You mean something like that? O_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrwSEcj5uPA
Zackly!
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: If you're suggesting what I think you are Momo, then you need to come with a warning! O_o7
Dirty-minded? Wait till you see what he does to my chickens! LOL
niniendowarrior: Dirty-minded? Wait till you see what he does to my chickens! LOL
YOU'RE the chicken defiler! I'm surprised you didnt try it on with the Gnu when he dropped off your curries!
This thread just turned in the Off Topic thread again. You guys always ruin it! xD
HijacK: This thread just turned in the Off Topic thread again. You guys always ruin it! xD
Enjoy it. :3 Easier to snipe stuff between all this off topic. :3
niniendowarrior: Dirty-minded? Wait till you see what he does to my chickens! LOL
Sachys: YOU'RE the chicken defiler! I'm surprised you didnt try it on with the Gnu when he dropped off your curries!
My chickens are the finest in all of America, slanderer! LOL