It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Who is here? Since I won't be trading anytime soon, I'll be cleaning out my inventory! Two minutes before my show starts - Future Wars on Steam.

tick, tock - PM me
Hang on! What kind of show? - does Stooner need to be alerted? and with that in consideration, what extactly do you mean by cleaning out your "inventory" - is this something the Gnu should be present for? - because he's only made it as far as poland right now - and still has to get to the colonel before sunday! O_o

Crsldmc: No of course I've not, don't like curry that much to drag it from one place on earth to the other, higher percentage!? poor gnu.
...I'm not on about the curry! o_o
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Sachys
Momo1991: Who is here? Since I won't be trading anytime soon, I'll be cleaning out my inventory! Two minutes before my show starts - Future Wars on Steam.

tick, tock - PM me
Thanks Momo! And hey, folks!
akhliber: Thanks Momo! And hey, folks!
Morning!
How was that beer?
akhliber:
Sachys: Morning!
How was that beer?
Domestic, so meh, but as long as it'd been, it was like an oasis in a big ass desert. :)
akhliber: Domestic, so meh, but as long as it'd been, it was like an oasis in a big ass desert. :)
heheh!
(hopefully you'll keep it that way too - i'd like to do so myself!).
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Sachys
My work here is done! congrats dizcology ;-)

Until another day peeps - I must away.
Momo1991: My work here is done! congrats dizcology ;-)

Take care, Momo. :)

Thank you, Momo1991!

Downrated because I had to ya jar jar binks type shit! ;)

Sachys: Downrated because I had to ya jar jar binks type shit! ;)
+1 to balance out the downrep. :-P
Sachys: Downrated because I had to ya jar jar binks type shit! ;)
niniendowarrior: +1 to balance out the downrep. :-P
Heheh!
dirtyharry50: I've been busy but came back to check. Did this key work for you I hope?
Sure did, thanks a bunch, and then another bunch! It's a really wonderful gift to get :-)

By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be missed! *hugs*
Post edited May 17, 2013 by Spinorial
dirtyharry50: I've been busy but came back to check. Did this key work for you I hope?
Spinorial: Sure did, thanks a bunch, and then another bunch! It's a really wonderful gift to get :-)
Great! Although, you might have a minor quibble about the game's... oh well, never mind. ;)
Spinorial: Sure did, thanks a bunch, and then another bunch! It's a really wonderful gift to get :-)

Spinorial: By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be missed! *hugs*
Wonderful! I was pretty sure I'd never used it but not positive. Glad that worked out for you.

My hat's off to buckstone too for being such a kind and classy person. That was very nice. People like this make the GOG community great.

Enjoy the adventure!
high rated
Anyone who wants EIC Gold and Pirate Of Black Cove Gold Topware shop pls PM me..

Edit : Already taken by JohnWalrus.. Enjoy the game :)
Post edited May 17, 2013 by yinan