It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Would anyone be interested in a Steam key for the adventure game Siberia I, the first one? I have a key but I am not sure whether I claimed it before. I do not think I did. I'm pretty sure I already had the game when I got it in a Groupees bundle some time ago. I was fishing for some keys for my nephew and didn't think this game was appropriate for him (he is young) so of course, I thought of my friends on GOG.

Anyway, if you want to play this game and don't mind giving the key a shot, hopefully it will work. First one to ask for it gets to try.
dirtyharry50: Would anyone be interested in a Steam key for the adventure game Siberia I, the first one? I have a key but I am not sure whether I claimed it before. I do not think I did. I'm pretty sure I already had the game when I got it in a Groupees bundle some time ago. I was fishing for some keys for my nephew and didn't think this game was appropriate for him (he is young) so of course, I thought of my friends on GOG.

Anyway, if you want to play this game and don't mind giving the key a shot, hopefully it will work. First one to ask for it gets to try.
+1 to you. I have Syberia and am looking for the sequel. Still, the first game is very good. :D
dirtyharry50: Would anyone be interested in a Steam key for the adventure game Siberia I, the first one? I have a key but I am not sure whether I claimed it before. I do not think I did. I'm pretty sure I already had the game when I got it in a Groupees bundle some time ago. I was fishing for some keys for my nephew and didn't think this game was appropriate for him (he is young) so of course, I thought of my friends on GOG.

Yes plsease!

Oh well, you still get thanks and +1 :-)
Except I don't think I was ever too young for a game like Syberia. Rubber chickens with pulleys were my youth :P
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Spinorial
Just got a PM from buckstone so they get to give it a shot. Fingers crossed!

Spinorial: Yes plsease!

Oh well, you still get thanks and +1 :-)
Except I don't think I was ever too young for a game like Syberia. Rubber chickens with pulleys were my youth :P
Oh, I always feel bad for anyone else who misses out on a ninja. He did PM me before you'd posted and I was writing what I did before your post landed and then posted it. Hope you have good luck with another one today.

For my nephew, he should be pretty happy with Red Orchestra and the two excellent mods for it. The community for the game is still active and it has bots too. Then I gave him Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War strategy game and lastly I gave him the excellent Titan's Quest action RPG. He is new to Steam and was thrilled to add three cool new games to his just starting off library of stuff to play. Little does he know but Uncle Dirty Harry has more cool games for him but I am saving them for a little later. We'll let him have some fun with these ones for now. I wouldn't want to spoil him. He's a good boy. :D
Post edited May 16, 2013 by dirtyharry50
that key going full circle? lol
dirtyharry50: Oh, I always feel bad for anyone else who misses out on a ninja. He did PM me before you'd posted and I was writing what I did before your post landed and then posted it. Hope you have good luck with another one today.

For my nephew, he should be pretty happy with Red Orchestra and the two excellent mods for it. The community for the game is still active and it has bots too. Then I gave him Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War strategy game and lastly I gave him the excellent Titan's Quest action RPG. He is new to Steam and was thrilled to add three cool new games to his just starting off library of stuff to play. Little does he know but Uncle Dirty Harry has more cool games for him but I am saving them for a little later. We'll let him have some fun with these ones for now. I wouldn't want to spoil him. He's a good boy. :D
Don't, mate! Not only is this the ninja thread, but buckstone actually PM-ed me the key. Now, before anything, I want to try to convince you that one is never too young for P&C adventures! So concider offering it to your nephew again. I'll wait :-)
Spinorial: ...one is never too young for P&C adventures!
Sure, let's give him Phantasmagorias and Sanitarium :)
Novotnus: Sure, let's give him Phantasmagorias and Sanitarium :)
Get them while they're young }:-)
Novotnus: Sure, let's give him Phantasmagorias and Sanitarium :)
Spinorial: Get them while they're young }:-)
No, you take it and let us know how you make out. My nephew just got three very nice games. He's quite the happy camper. Those will keep him busy.
Syberia is quite a good game. Please go ahead and play it. :)
If this Syberia key keeps making the rounds I'll gladly take it, though to be honest it probably wouldn't get played for a couple of months.
CymTyr: If this Syberia key keeps making the rounds I'll gladly take it, though to be honest it probably wouldn't get played for a couple of months.
Too late! I'm not one to pass on P&C classics, but I just felt an obligation to make sure those before me got a fair shot!

Now it's my precioussss!
CymTyr: If this Syberia key keeps making the rounds I'll gladly take it, though to be honest it probably wouldn't get played for a couple of months.
Spinorial: Too late! I'm not one to pass on P&C classics, but I just felt an obligation to make sure those before me got a fair shot!

Now it's my precioussss!
Fair enough :)
Also, I tricked you all into writing a bunch of kind posts, so that I can upvote them. Mwahahahahahahaha...
Spinorial: Also, I tricked you all into writing a bunch of kind posts, so that I can upvote them. Mwahahahahahahaha...
Not enough Gnu in that post!