It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And...I am officially the luckiest son of a bitch on the planet! ^_^ Thank you to ggf162 for the PM with 99 Levels to Hell! Man, you just made my whole friggin day. Woohoo!!! ^_^
xxxIndyxxx: There's is probably no way to just get stacking this way i guess ( it would make psychonauts and costume quest obsolete since i have them ??) ?? so i'll pass otherwise i'm a douchebag ;)
Not really, it's better that you had taken it than some anonymous/bot. Having tried a fair many codes in this thread, I can safely say that me getting it was something of a fluke; I expected it to be redeemed already. Still, thanks for the opportunity, +1 to you too :-)
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Spinorial
agylardi: My first time giving away. Wanted to make my own thread but I think I can do it here.

All STEAM Keys:

Bastion -
R7D*G-**YAF-*Q334

Psychonauts, Stacking, and Costume Quest -
KAC*G-P6MFW-LCEGR

* = A

Brazen Prototype -
G8MN7-L4B##-RRLNE

# = D

Enjoy :)
Missed out on the Double Fine Giveaway... but +1 to you for your generosity. :)
high rated
In case someone else wants the new humble bundle (below average):

Psychonauts, Stacking, Costume Quest
KIVT3-8*I7J-QRYMX

*=B

P.S. If a kind soul had an extra steam key for Brutal Legend lying around, I would be extremely grateful :)
Ermhm: In case someone else wants the new humble bundle (below average):

KIVT3-8*I7J-QRYMX

*=B

P.S. If a kind soul had an extra steam key for Brutal Legend lying around, I would be extremely grateful :)
Damn, was to slow. Thanks.
Ermhm: In case someone else wants the new humble bundle (below average):

KIVT3-8*I7J-QRYMX

*=B

Wow my first successful ninja :) Thank you!
high rated
IXHTD-CXOGM-K7JEL-2HW4L-UFN3E

Paranautical Activity (Desura)
Recsam511: IXHTD-CXOGM-K7JEL-2HW4L-UFN3E

Paranautical Activity (Desura)
NR but thanks and +1 :)
high rated
RADical ROACH (Desura)

5-B3IC6
3-UWWQ4
1- I6W9D
4--DU2PU
2 -DZUQJ
high rated
Topware

Earth 2140 2UEX-PJXH-ISZC-3YXL
Earth 2150 3F47-TWBC-2B2O-92F6
Earth 2160 6KRW-BXFW-Y9YZ-6UAA
Knight and Merchants 66F5-4VVD-FR9M-29BD
akhliber: RADical ROACH (Desura)

5-B3IC6
3-UWWQ4
1- I6W9D
4--DU2PU
2 -DZUQJ
Thank You
yinan:
Out of curiosity, I input the Earth 2140 key. I didn't download the game, since I already own it. I still don't get how Topware keys work, though. Do they ever actually stop working or can they be used multiple times by multiple people?

Thanks for giving them away, btw.
yinan:
DarkoD13: Out of curiosity, I input the Earth 2140 key. I didn't download the game, since I already own it. I still don't get how Topware keys work, though. Do they ever actually stop working or can they be used multiple times by multiple people?

Thanks for giving them away, btw.
I also never use Topware Store so doesn't have a clue...As far as I know, people need to be online in order to activate the game with the key ..
I was wondering if a good soul would be willing to gift me a code... Today's my birthday! :)
Pretty please?
Post edited May 16, 2013 by dzounar