It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sulc84: min price for steam version ?
One dollar...
Penny's gone viral, can't stop it now
BlackDawn: Penny's gone viral, can't stop it now
They may take it down soon if they get hit to hard...
people gets dupe now ,sistem overloaded :D
Momo1991: Exactly...
Stooner: Well, Steamgifts is safe by now... but still...
People who do use this for Steam Gifts may be surprised when their winners complain that the code doesn't work. I went to the penny-arcade site and managed to get a duplicate code. Second try got me a working one though.
Garugo: Penny Arcade's On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3: 05VN4-GV7AD-G27WM

If you don't get that code, they're giving away codes, today only, here: http://penny-arcade.com/static/rainslick-giveaway
Thanks for the heads up, I grabbed a copy. +1
high rated
Paranautical Activity: J6ZR7-HKGOQ-SQIBC-O1EOG-4OB1B

-1 on all numbers.

*On desura btw*
Post edited May 20, 2013 by TwisterBE
TwisterBE: Paranautical Activity
Thank you! ;p

(didn't work at first, don't know why...)
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Stooner
TwisterBE: Paranautical Activity: J6ZR7-HKGOQ-SQIBC-O1EOG-4OB1B

-1 on all numbers.

*On desura btw*
Is that seriously the name of a game? XD I was an English major, and a damn good one, and I have no clue what the hell that word means. :P
Cross-posted from game deal thread for ninja's - not sure if it will work but worth a shot

Rain (ing codes)

And another one ;-)

23WYK-W72CV-2VMVT

-1 on all numbers.

*On desura btw*
tinyE: Is that seriously the name of a game? XD I was an English major, and a damn good one, and I have no clue what the hell that word means. :P
But the game is awesome !
tinyE: Is that seriously the name of a game? XD I was an English major, and a damn good one, and I have no clue what the hell that word means. :P
benderz: But the game is awesome !
Is it? Sounded awesome on paper, but the trailer looked like just variations on a big cubic room. Is there actually more to it?

-1 on all numbers.

*On desura btw*
Oh I was late!! +1 for it, it looks awesome, love fast paced fights, UT99 Lover.
benderz: But the game is awesome !
I'm sure it is awesome. I'll have to check it out.
A3V0J-0PRQG-FYYG0