It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I assume you can trade all items tagged 'Tradable'.
Okay, I got two requests for those coupons, so the are gone ;)
xa_chan: Okay, I got two requests for those coupons, so the are gone ;)
awesome. Thanks :)
e: NR
Post edited May 13, 2013 by chezybezy
Thanks!
thanks
Thanks for the generosity, chezy and xa_chan! Also, thanks to mondo for giving the gift of Commandos earlier - the more people play it, the better :-)
Spinorial: Thanks for the generosity, chezy and xa_chan! Also, thanks to mondo for giving the gift of Commandos earlier - the more people play it, the better :-)
Thanks for your kindness! +1 I was late but that doesn't matter :P what you ninjas are up to?
Crsldmc: Thanks for your kindness! +1 I was late but that doesn't matter :P what you ninjas are up to?
Going pages back through the forum, giving BUMPS and thanks for giveaways past. Why is it so much work to be even a conscientious freeloader :P
Spinorial: Going pages back through the forum, giving BUMPS and thanks for giveaways past. Why is it so much work to be even a conscientious freeloader :P
Oh, Spinorial, we all appreciate your wonderful bumping work :)

Seriously, though, I appreciate it. Wouldn't know about half these giveaways without it XD
JohnWalrus: Seriously, though, I appreciate it. Wouldn't know about half these giveaways without it XD
Note of caution: I just might "overlook" the ones I feel more invested in ;)
Crsldmc: Thanks for your kindness! +1 I was late but that doesn't matter :P what you ninjas are up to?
I can tell you it's a secret and it doesn't involve nipple clamps tonight! O_o
JohnWalrus: Seriously, though, I appreciate it. Wouldn't know about half these giveaways without it XD
Spinorial: Note of caution: I just might "overlook" the ones I feel more invested in ;)
...now I'm thinking there's sweet Bioshock Infinite giveaways Spinorial is hiding from us! Everyone, get the pitchforks and torches!
We got the keys to our house today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) so sadly i not be on much this week - can u peeps do me a fav please - if Fridays draw runs over, just post in the thread to make peeps aware as to y ?
Ian: We got the keys to our house today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) so sadly i not be on much this week - can u peeps do me a fav please - if Fridays draw runs over, just post in the thread to make peeps aware as to y ?
YUP!

check yer PM before ya go

you want a -CLOSED- whacked on at a time on friday too?
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Sachys