It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I could go on with these jokes but I'm not going to derail the ninja thread. :P
Austrobogulator: What are you talking about? derailing is the entire point of this thread, right?
It's not ninja'ing without a little smoke and mirrors, right?
high rated
ERPL-KE9Q-TJAM-PWNH

Simcity 2000.

DING DING DING COME AN' GET IT.
Code already used.

@RwefsddvmewvporvoS'OVH8;WUHwe(w&V :(
wizardtypething: ERPL-KE9Q-TJAM-PWNH

Simcity 2000.

NR +1!

Simcity 2000.

Already gone :/ +1 for your generosity!
Thank you Wizard.

I seriousy can't afford any of this bundle but I need some of these titles to maintain a reason for being, There is one small piece taken care of.
Post edited May 03, 2013 by tinyE

Simcity 2000.

Hell!
I missed it...

Oh, and thanks for your generosity, wizardtypething!
Post edited May 03, 2013 by RadonGOG

Simcity 2000.

Missed it. :(

It works offline, right? ;)

Simcity 2000.

MysterD: Missed it. :(

I actually think 2k is better than everything after it. 3 is great and 4 is good and 5, yeah well, but none of them IMO really touch 2k. It's kind of silly looking but shit if I wanted to plan a real city I'd go get a real job.
MysterD: Missed it. :(

tinyE: I actually think 2k is better than everything after it. 3 is great and 4 is good and 5, yeah well, but none of them IMO really touch 2k. It's kind of silly looking but shit if I wanted to plan a real city I'd go get a real job.
I hate to say this, but I only played SimCity 4 Deluxe - and first time I played it, was when SimCity 2013 had all those issues.
And I bought this game REAL cheap from RETAIL numerous years ago.
I'm not usually much on strategy games, but I do buy them - 'cause God knows when I find the one strategy game I fall in love w/ to make me crave more...
tinyE: I actually think 2k is better than everything after it. 3 is great and 4 is good and 5, yeah well, but none of them IMO really touch 2k. It's kind of silly looking but shit if I wanted to plan a real city I'd go get a real job.
honestly, that's what most critics and players say also, from what I remember.
9L3WJPH6Y93P

Redeem on Appstore :)
high rated
Here you have the Minigore 2 for your iPhone!

N9MEYY6LN6AH

It's from the ign free game of the month, I would put the link but I can't (I suppose because I don't have enough rep!)
Austrobogulator: What are you talking about? derailing is the entire point of this thread, right?
Bismarck: It's not ninja'ing without a little smoke and mirrors, right?
precisely, you need to be vigilant when we derail
[url=sometimes!][/url]
Post edited May 04, 2013 by chezybezy
Shank 2 http://www.gog.com/forum/general/play_it_or_die_not_trying_giveaway/post174