It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: How about that new ADULT game ........ Death Track Erection O_O (steam)
We are on an adult-themed mode tonight, huh? ;-p
i honestly can not work out if your being straight there. the fun im having in my head however is preventing me from actually checking steam lol :p
i will not burst my bubble!
Post edited May 06, 2013 by chezybezy
eeew... there's no wet track?
Momo1991: We are on an adult-themed mode tonight, huh? ;-p
yes, sorry i will behave - sometimes i get carried away because I feel so comfortable with you peeps, but yes u r right.
Ian: yes, sorry i will behave - sometimes i get carried away because I feel so comfortable with you peeps, but yes u r right.
I wasn't chastising you - well unless that works for you ;-p

Thanks for Grotesque Tactics - it looks hilarious!
Ian:
Momo1991: I wasn't chastising you - well unless that works for you ;-p
+1 Momo, brilliant reply :D
Ian: yes, sorry i will behave - sometimes i get carried away because I feel so comfortable with you peeps, but yes u r right.
nawh its all fun and games *whistles*
Azrael360: Yes sir, I only play in single-player modes, so that's why I'm giving it. It has no use for me :)
SirEyeball: I got that one it just doesn't say the name when I view the DLCs thanks anyway
This is the third time I'm trying to give it to someone, with no success... and nobody wants it (:P)
Oh well, I guess I will just throw it away... (:P)
chezybezy: i honestly can not work out if your being straight there. the fun im having in my head however is preventing me from actually checking steam lol :p
No worries - I actually did check just to be sure I wasn't losing it ;-p

It's "resurrection" Ian's feeling punny tonight ;-)
+1 and I've been itching for a good racer, but I think I'll be satisfied with a new-found old rollcage :-)

Plus, I'm still waiting to pounce on Obulis.
SirEyeball: I got that one it just doesn't say the name when I view the DLCs thanks anyway
Azrael360: This is the third time I'm trying to give it to someone, with no success... and nobody wants it (:P)
Oh well, I guess I will just throw it away... (:P)
go the collectors way and add it. that way its not completely lost LOL
I hope someone posts a screen of the monster dildo from SR3 now
Post edited May 06, 2013 by Sachys
chezybezy: i honestly can not work out if your being straight there. the fun im having in my head however is preventing me from actually checking steam lol :p
Momo1991: No worries - I actually did check just to be sure I wasn't losing it ;-p

It's "resurrection" Ian's feeling punny tonight ;-)
Stooner turned my spell checker off .............. honest .............. errm sort of ............... ok GUILTY :D
Ian: Stooner turned my spell checker off .............. honest .............. errm sort of ............... ok GUILTY :D
^ E U P H E M I S M !
Sachys: I hope someone posts a screen of the monster dildo from SR3 now
Kay
Attachments: