It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: I'm not all that good and I know what I write isn't publisher worthy. I write for my own entertainment and for my friends that would take the time to read them. Looks like you are a much more accomplished writer. :)
Actually thats why we do them - and to add a little bit of growth - though in this case he does the writing , i do the art - one bounces off another. Ill pm you on it so you can have a gander
Been way too long since I've been in here... Glad to see it's still active!
Braussie: Been way too long since I've been in here... Glad to see it's still active!
You still have your christmas hat on!
high rated
Conquest of the New World
ZR5A-BHZ*-HHYD-TM*T
*=the number that is the title of a film with deadly sins GOG key

Enjoy
niniendowarrior: I'm not all that good and I know what I write isn't publisher worthy. I write for my own entertainment and for my friends that would take the time to read them. Looks like you are a much more accomplished writer. :)
Sachys: Actually thats why we do them - and to add a little bit of growth - though in this case he does the writing , i do the art - one bounces off another. Ill pm you on it so you can have a gander
Seems like a mighty cool website you got there. :)
NR +1
SirEyeball: Conquest of the New World
ZR5A-BHZ*-HHYD-TM*T

Enjoy
LOL. Got locked out on Steam. I don't know what the * is. Is this the DLC for Civ 5?
ZR5A-BHZ*-HHYD-TM*T

Enjoy
niniendowarrior: LOL. Got locked out on Steam. I don't know what the * is. Is this the DLC for Civ 5?
no its the game here on GOG
if the hint is to hard http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114369/
Post edited April 30, 2013 by SirEyeball
niniendowarrior: LOL. Got locked out on Steam. I don't know what the * is. Is this the DLC for Civ 5?
SirEyeball: no its the game here on GOG
LOL. Okay. Got a bit cross eyed there. LOL. +2 to you, sir. :)
Post edited April 30, 2013 by niniendowarrior
SirEyeball:
NR +1!
Enjoy
NR +1. Also, thanks to all the givers over the last few days (or at least since I last showed up in here), you've all been +repped!
Enjoy
Spinorial: NR +1. Also, thanks to all the givers over the last few days (or at least since I last showed up in here), you've all been +repped!
I +rep you for +repping them. :D
niniendowarrior - I am enjoying your novella's very much, next time u say u r no good, I going to get Sachys to fling something at you lol
Ian: niniendowarrior - I am enjoying your novella's very much, next time u say u r no good, I going to get Sachys to fling something at you lol
I didn't realize you started to read them, mate. :D PM me your feedback if you have any. :)

Also, if you want to read the new one, I'll happily send it down you way. :D
ZR5A-BHZ*-HHYD-TM*T

Enjoy
Well done! Excellent game to giveaway. NR, since this is the first game I bought on GOG and one of my all time faves. :-)