It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rodrolliv: Next; first reply gets Grotesque Tactics 2 Dungeons and Donuts. Req: At least one star of rep.
+1 for the chance. NR. :)
rodrolliv: Sent to dovahcore.
Thank you so much!
I heard ths one is a pretty good and fun game!
high rated
Next; first reply gets Post Mortem (Steamkey). Req: post a link to an offtopic commentary made by you in this thread (Offtopic means whatever that is not a giveaway nor a "thanks, +1" and such).
rodrolliv: Next; first reply gets Post Mortem (Steamkey). Req: post a link to an offtopic commentary made by you in this thread (Offtopic means whatever that is not a giveaway nor a "thanks, +1" and such).
+1, not interested. Thanks though.
rodrolliv: Next; first reply gets Post Mortem (Steamkey). Req: post a link to an offtopic commentary made by you in this thread (Offtopic means whatever that is not a giveaway nor a "thanks, +1" and such).
Have it +1 though
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post25217

will this work?
Post edited May 05, 2013 by ww_gog
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post25038
I suggest you reply so he can find your post!
niniendowarrior: I suggest you reply so he can find your post!
Hows that? Rather new to the thread so couldn't recall if I had posted here so was frantically going back a few pages and maybe posted w/o hitting reply.
ww_gog: will this work?
Sent to ww_gog
Thank you rodrolliv, first "ninja" for me here.
niniendowarrior: I suggest you reply so he can find your post!
ww_gog: Hows that? Rather new to the thread so couldn't recall if I had posted here so was frantically going back a few pages and maybe posted w/o hitting reply.
There's a reply button on each of the member's post here. If you use that instead of just creating a new reply, he will get a notification that someone replied to his post. So there's a better chance of finding you. :) That's all. :)

Congrats on the game. :D
Yes, I am aware of that. I just meant once I found an off topic post I made here surprising myself in the process, I quickly just scrolled all the way down from that page to the "post" button instead of coming back to the right page to find rodrolliv's post to reply to. On a plus note, I now have more off topic posts to use if needed.
high rated
Next; first reply gets Shadowgrounds (GOG code). Req: have a forum title under your name different that "New user".
rodrolliv: Next; first reply gets Shadowgrounds (GOG code). Req: have a forum title under your name different that "New user".
Me?