It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damn! - always when I'm running a GA do I miss stuff! Heheheh! S'all good though - plenty to be playing through!
Post edited April 27, 2013 by Sachys
klaattu: Mass Effect 2 Origin key for the first reply.
nightrunner227: I'll give it a good home. :)

Ensign-1 Desura: 16RXD-LMDA6-84V3J-XF16L-MRY22
Got this thank you +1 for your generosity
klaattu: Mass Effect 2 Origin key for the first reply.
Sent
I have a serious question about steam gifts, guys. I've seen a lot of people on steamtrades offering gifts that are not in their inventory. Does anyone know how that works?
I can see their inventory, the item they want to trade for isn't in there, but they are legit. They actually end up trading for that specific gift. There is no option for selective privacy in the inventory, is there?
DarkoD13: I have a serious question about steam gifts, guys. I've seen a lot of people on steamtrades offering gifts that are not in their inventory. Does anyone know how that works?
I can see their inventory, the item they want to trade for isn't in there, but they are legit. They actually end up trading for that specific gift. There is no option for selective privacy in the inventory, is there?
No not that I know of it should be open to promote trade
klaattu: Sent
Thanks!
DarkoD13: I have a serious question about steam gifts, guys. I've seen a lot of people on steamtrades offering gifts that are not in their inventory. Does anyone know how that works?
Some people have different prices on Steam in their country and wait for an agreement to trade before they actually purchase the game for their inventory. I don't know how often that's the case, but I got Worms Revolution from someone who worked that way.
Post edited April 27, 2013 by nightrunner227
high rated
Shank 2, Steam, 847TI-H0PGT-C8WN3
horoeb: Shank 2, Steam, 847TI-H0PGT-C8WN3
Who ever gets this, want to add me on steam so we can play?

It is a fun and brutally violent game.
Post edited April 27, 2013 by dracomage1996
Thanks! NR
I Already have. I just need to play.
Post edited April 27, 2013 by JouinUP
Got it, thanks.
NR +1 for your generosity
No ninja action - just I'm surprised at the lack of entrants for a DRM free copy of a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game!

EDIT: damn link didnt post! DAMN YOUR EYES GOG! DAAAAMMMNN YOU TO HEEEELLLL!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/norilsk_incident_giveaway/post1
Post edited April 27, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: No ninja action - just I'm surprised at the lack of entrants for a DRM free copy of a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game!
who's a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ???
Sachys: No ninja action - just I'm surprised at the lack of entrants for a DRM free copy of a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game!
Too late for that?
Ian: who's a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ???
ME!