It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Grotesque?
Steam key messaged!
Garugo: I've got RIP Trilogy and Grotesque Tactics 2 - Dungeons and Donuts Steam keys available.

Reply with the 1 (one) game you'd like and I'll pm you the Steam key.
Is Grotesque Tactics still available?
HijacK: Is Grotesque Tactics still available?
Unfortunately, I already sent out the key. If another becomes available, you'll be the first on my list to know!
HijacK: Is Grotesque Tactics still available?
Garugo: Unfortunately, I already sent out the key. If another becomes available, you'll be the first on my list to know!
Thank you! :D
Garugo: ------------------

*Edit - Both keys have been sent out*
Much thanks. :)
high rated
Grotesque Tactics 2 steam key up to grab

34AWT

HWJDT

062T.T
Recsam511: Grotesque Tactics 2 steam key up to grab

34AWT

HWJDT

062T.T
Redeemed. Thanks for the giveaway! :D +1!
Recsam511: Grotesque Tactics 2 steam key up to grab

34AWT

HWJDT

062T.T
HijacK: Redeemed. Thanks for the giveaway! :D +1!
You're welcome! Enjoy ;)
high rated
Hello, the person that PMs me the lowest unique whole number between 1 and 100 will win an EA game from the sale of their choice. I'll let this run for an hour.
high rated
Couple for the road:

Snapshot:
DVG2V
GM.NF0
MX.ECM

Crayon Physics Deluxe:
8.D9BA
VGT.9F
M3.DYX

My little sister picked these out. Enjoy. :)
einstein95: Couple for the road:

Snapshot:
DVG2V
GM.NF0
MX.ECM

Crayon Physics Deluxe:
8.D9BA
VGT.9F
M3.DYX

My little sister picked these out. Enjoy. :)
NR +1 though
Austrobogulator: Hello, the person that PMs me the lowest unique whole number between 1 and 100 will win an EA game from the sale of their choice. I'll let this run for an hour.
replied +1
Post edited May 03, 2013 by SirEyeball
Austrobogulator: Hello, the person that PMs me the lowest unique whole number between 1 and 100 will win an EA game from the sale of their choice. I'll let this run for an hour.
BTW, ten-ish or so minutes left.
Austrobogulator: BTW, ten-ish or so minutes left.
one reply pr person right?
Just Pm'd and +'d some posts. Thank you :)
pm sent =) hope its true