It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirEyeball: you are really slow sometimes LOL
dracomage1996: Its one ive been REALLY wanting too.
Haven't we all ;)
Ahh well its 3:30 in the morning here in DK better turn in and get some sleep happy hunting and keep gifting despite weird people on my forum (last said as Joy from friends) sleep tight when you get to it
Post edited April 14, 2013 by SirEyeball
high rated
One last one for you taffing ninjas!
NameGoo: One last one for you taffing ninjas!
+1. NR. :) What was it?
I assume it's Thief??
nr either locked or ninjaed so sleep tight and +1
It already says used. Wow, that was fast. Thank you for all these drops!
what is it?
It was Thief 2.
spoderman: Thanks :)
It's your lucky night!
spoderman: Thanks :)
NameGoo: It's your lucky night!
+1 for your code drops, man. :D
Well, Im going to go read hitchikers guide to the Galaxy and then go to sleep. goodnight,
aw, missed a chance for sacrifice because I wasn't paying attention. +1 and thanks to namegoo anyway.
mrcrispy83: aw, missed a chance for sacrifice because I wasn't paying attention.
Same here!
NameGoo: System Shock 2, still there...
JogsterXL: Got it! Many, many thanks, been wanting it since it was released. Thanks, NameGoo!
Guess I logged on at just the right time. Can't wait for it to finish downloading so I can sink my teeth into this one. Thanks again! :)
Hopefully you have more self restraint than me. The first time I played SS2 that's all I did for 3 days.

I'll see you guys later!
Post edited April 14, 2013 by NameGoo