It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Club Nintendo:
"You have 30 expiring points. Please use them!"

*Clicks on 10-point screensaver*

Club Nintendo:
"First, enter your shipping address for the screensaver."

WHAT?
niniendowarrior: Club Nintendo:

Club Nintendo:

WHAT?
lol
chezybezy: you have got to be sh*tting me?! seriously?!
(sorry my head prob isnt in the right place tonight)
Sachys: take a look at my earlier photo. think of a printer. "keep calm!" heheheh!

Edit: applies to you too Ian! O_o
I can't see any code either. Care to give us a hint. Becuase I don't think I'm the only one who is having trouble with this. is there even a code?
Post edited April 11, 2013 by dracomage1996
niniendowarrior: Club Nintendo:

Club Nintendo:

WHAT?
Ha ha. When Club Nintendo started, the only rewards were physical items. I guess they forgot to tweak their reward redeeming form. :P
dracomage1996:
heheheh!
firstly, look carefully at the bloke on the right, then carefully at the lass on the left!

Ki11s0n3: I still don't understand where the code is hidden in it except for the link but I am still trying to decipher that
- as i said to dracomage...
Post edited April 11, 2013 by Sachys
LOL. Indeed. I'm going to let those blast coins expire. This is without a doubt one of the dumbest things I've seen out of them.
tinyE
read back through the thread an nullify their confusion - YOU at least must get it!
niniendowarrior: LOL. Indeed. I'm going to let those blast coins expire. This is without a doubt one of the dumbest things I've seen out of them.
no ale conversion?
Sachys: tinyE
read back through the thread an nullify their confusion - YOU at least must get it!
niniendowarrior: LOL. Indeed. I'm going to let those blast coins expire. This is without a doubt one of the dumbest things I've seen out of them.
Sachys: no ale conversion?
LOL. Nah.
I don't see the "keep calm" part going too well.
dracomage1996:
Sachys: heheheh!
firstly, look carefully at the bloke on the right, then carefully at the lass on the left!

Ki11s0n3: I still don't understand where the code is hidden in it except for the link but I am still trying to decipher that
Sachys: - as i said to dracomage...
Lol yeah I got the Anal bit but you I thought you said there was a code in there as well
Greed blinds everyone! LOL.
Ki11s0n3:
NOPE!
I asked the colonel if he was going to "redeem!" it - as in do what the friggin tshirt says!
heheh!

sorry, but you were the victim of a tester I uploaded - but now you know what yer looking for in future!
Ki11s0n3:
Sachys: NOPE!
I asked the colonel if he was going to "redeem!" it - as in do what the friggin tshirt says!
heheh!

sorry, but you were the victim of a tester I uploaded - but now you know what yer looking for in future!
Haha I guess that is where I misunderstood but it is still pretty funny nontheless
niniendowarrior:
does that need rectumfying!? O_o
Ki11s0n3:
...and so, younglings, we finish tonights lesson on subterfuge!

niniendowarrior: Greed blinds everyone! LOL.
In your case it could be chicken grease on them FBI issue spectacles!?! O_o

(i wont let this go unil you denounce the dirty chicken!)
Sachys: In your case it could be chicken grease on them FBI issue spectacles!?! O_o

(i wont let this go unil you denounce the dirty chicken!)
YUM!