It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The first person to reply to this post gets a GOG key for Knights & Merchants

minimum 30 rep OR Registered before October 2012
keeveek: The first person to reply to this post gets a GOG key for Knights & Merchants

minimum 30 rep OR Registered before October 2012
Don't want but plus one, keeveek ;-)
first, i hope
luksmk: first, i hope
well, let's say it was a reply... :P Check your PM :-)
luksmk: first, i hope
keeveek: well, let's say it was a reply... :P Check your PM :-)
Got it, Thank you

now it's a reply :)
luksmk: Got it, Thank you

now it's a reply :)
Enjoy your great Polish game, mate :-)
high rated
iBomber Attack (Steam)

PVD*4-XK?47-Z^3WI

* = the second to last letter in this sentence

? = middle initial of George Bush Jr.

^ = 1+1+1+1+1-1+1+1-1+1
Funny story, I just found out that Knights & Merchants was bounus at Groupees Bundle that I also recived,
long story short, I recived key from keeveek so I'm giving away mine to the first person that replies to this post :)
luksmk: Funny story, I just found out that Knights & Merchants was bounus at Groupees Bundle that I also recived,
long story short, I recived key from keeveek so I'm giving away mine to the first person that replies to this post :)
who? me?
Post edited April 17, 2013 by aldo
luksmk: Funny story, I just found out that Knights & Merchants was bounus at Groupees Bundle that I also recived,
aldo: who? me?
PM sent, enjoy
mondo84: iBomber Attack (Steam)

PVD*4-XK?47-Z^3WI

* = the second to last letter in this sentence

? = middle initial of George Bush Jr.

^ = 1+1+1+1+1-1+1+1-1+1
Thank you! I managed to grab it. :)
+1
lol ;D
I have just found 2 50% off Duke 3d coupons in my steam inventory.
These are valid until June 30th.
I have no use for them.
If you want one, send me a pm with a link to your steam profile.
I will add you as friend & send coupon....
I'll probably have ninjas judy-chop me about the face and neck for this... seems more likely than a band of ninjas jumping at the rare and sought after shot at a copy of DOTA2 (restricted in China) on Steam.

Seriously though, someone take this off my hands. Do it for the kids. PM me if you want it :)
high rated
Uplink (Steam)

BN4*B-KR@M3-9J6C^

* = new _ealand (where LOTR was filmed)

@ = this marks the spot

^ = square root of 4