It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: 1st to reply this post (must have rep above 0 :p) will get Magicka: Glüüms Temple DLC Steam key!
I don't have this one, why not ? Thanks Triock :-)
triock: 1st to reply this post (must have rep above 0 :p) will get Magicka: Glüüms Temple DLC Steam key!
benderz: I don't have this one, why not ? Thanks Triock :-)
Check PM!
Nice, thank you ! :-)
+1 triock
mrtophat101: Someone seriously needs to post Primordia. ;p
Seriously someone has to post Primordia...
buckstone: +1 triock
Also +1 for triock!
Big_Boss: K2WG-MZ5H-N7BT-NWJP

:D
This is HARD!
Post edited April 10, 2013 by RadonGOG
I also have one key for this to giveaway, so if some1 want it, just replay this post ;)
Trid: I also have one key for this to giveaway, so if some1 want it, just replay this post ;)
I want it! Thank you!
niniendowarrior: Hi Benderz. Guilty Gear Isuka picked up my gamepad asap. It was no problem. I did run the game through wine emulator though. What is your gamepad?
benderz: Thanks for the answer ! I'm using a Xbox 360 Madcatz SE stick. The game don't recognize the numeric direction of the stick. I don't understand why it don't work for me. Maybe using a software like Xpadder it will be ok, but I'm not very familiar with it.
When you say numeric direction, you mean you can't do diagonals? Just trying to understand the problem. My cheap China gamepad has 2 analog sticks and the game used it just fine.
niniendowarrior: When you say numeric direction, you mean you can't do diagonals? Just trying to understand the problem. My cheap China gamepad has 2 analog sticks and the game used it just fine.
Not exactly, all the directions aren't recognized. It's because I don't have any analog, that's why I said "numeric".
thanks for the giveaway
Attachments:
niniendowarrior: When you say numeric direction, you mean you can't do diagonals? Just trying to understand the problem. My cheap China gamepad has 2 analog sticks and the game used it just fine.
benderz: Not exactly, all the directions aren't recognized. It's because I don't have any analog, that's why I said "numeric".
In that case having a middleware like Xpadder may do the trick. I use the xbox360ce emulation on Windows for my gamepad for some games. You could try that one.
niniendowarrior: In that case having a middleware like Xpadder may do the trick. I use the xbox360ce emulation on Windows for my gamepad for some games. You could try that one.
I didn't know this one, I will take a look ! Thanks mate :-)
To all the givers on this thread, heres some Tenacious D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ
Just nipped on as i wanted to say sorry for last night, wasnt very well.
so sorry guys it wasnt very ninja giveaway like leaving it for such a short time.
chezybezy: Just nipped on as i wanted to say sorry for last night, wasnt very well.
so sorry guys it wasnt very ninja giveaway like leaving it for such a short time.
Did someone ask to use your printer? ;)