It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

System Shock 2, still there...
OvaltineJenkins: It's System Shock 2, but I already have it, so it's still available.
no it only shows if you have it then because I haven't and it says code already used
NameGoo: System Shock 2, still there...
Nope otherwise I would of got it since I don't have it yet :\
NR. Thanks for the heads up though. :)
Says already used for me as well, and it's not one I have on my shelf.
Ki11s0n3: Nope otherwise I would of got it since I don't have it yet :\
It could be a GOG lock out. But chances of it being available are rather slim now that the identity of the game is known.
OvaltineJenkins: It's System Shock 2, but I already have it, so it's still available.
SirEyeball: no it only shows if you have it then because I haven't and it says code already used
Code gets locked out for 10 mins if someone didn't redeem it. Since Jenkins didn't redeem it (yet saw it when it was unredeemed), its unredeemed but locked out for 10 mins.
Got it! Many, many thanks, been wanting it since it was released. Thanks, NameGoo!
Guess I logged on at just the right time. Can't wait for it to finish downloading so I can sink my teeth into this one. Thanks again! :)
Post edited April 14, 2013 by JogsterXL
SirEyeball: no it only shows if you have it then because I haven't and it says code already used
I locked the code for a few minutes. NameGoo can see if anyone has redeemed it, and he says no one has done it yet.

Edit: Looks like JogsterXL got it.
Post edited April 14, 2013 by OvaltineJenkins
OvaltineJenkins: I locked the code for a few minutes. NameGoo can see if anyone has redeemed it, and he says no one has.
ahh OK then it just doesn't say locked just that is already used
JogsterXL: Got it! Many, many thanks, been wanting it since it was released. Thanks, NameGoo!
We have a winner.
NameGoo: How about another one of these?
Man, the one game I would have wanted over anything else. Oh well. congrats to the winner.
Post edited April 14, 2013 by dracomage1996
dracomage1996: is it used?
Yep, unfortunately because I have been wanting to play it for a while now
Post edited April 14, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
you are really slow sometimes LOL
SirEyeball: you are really slow sometimes LOL
Its one ive been REALLY wanting too.