It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, I'm going to solve a 15 x 15 Picross puzzle (Mario's Picross). Once I finish, I will refresh this thread - I will then give a copy of Raptor: Call of the Shadows to the person that posted last at the moment I refresh.

It will take no longer than half an hour, since the game imposes a time limit of 30 mins on all puzzles...

*waves* All right, I'll see you guys in no more than half an hour.
Austrobogulator: Picross puzzle
*looking it up* Oh, one of those.
Austrobogulator: Hello, I'm going to solve a 15 x 15 Picross puzzle (Mario's Picross). Once I finish, I will refresh this thread - I will then give a copy of Raptor: Call of the Shadows to the person that posted last at the moment I refresh.

It will take no longer than half an hour, since the game imposes a time limit of 30 mins on all puzzles...

That's a fun game, a lot better done than you might expect. Did you know it was made by the same devs as The World Ends with You? Weird, since it's hard to think of two games that are more different.

Edit: Mario's Picross is made by the same devs as TWEWY, not Raptor. I should be more specific than "that."
Post edited April 08, 2013 by RichieBerry
Arent' they also called Hanjie?
Austrobogulator: Hello, I'm going to solve a 15 x 15 Picross puzzle (Mario's Picross). Once I finish, I will refresh this thread - I will then give a copy of Raptor: Call of the Shadows to the person that posted last at the moment I refresh.

RichieBerry: That's a fun game, a lot better done than you might expect. Did you know it was made by the same devs as The World Ends with You? Weird, since it's hard to think of two games that are more different.
Interesting, I could never get into TWEWY though; I really wanted to like it, but it just didn't click with me. Anyway, I just finished, so, I'll send you the code :o

Edit: Sorry, Mr. Christensen, his was the last post I saw when I refreshed.
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Austrobogulator
RichieBerry: That's a fun game, a lot better done than you might expect. Did you know it was made by the same devs as The World Ends with You? Weird, since it's hard to think of two games that are more different.
Austrobogulator: Interesting, I could never get into TWEWY though; I really wanted to like it, but it just didn't click with me. Anyway, I just finished, so, I'll send you the code :o
Woah, speedy picross solving. Thank you very much!
Austrobogulator: Edit: Sorry, Mr. Christensen, his was the last post I saw when I refreshed.
You laid out the rules and it was your call to make. :-)
Austrobogulator: Interesting, I could never get into TWEWY though; I really wanted to like it, but it just didn't click with me. Anyway, I just finished, so, I'll send you the code :o
RichieBerry: Woah, speedy picross solving. Thank you very much!
Yeah :| it was faster than I was expecting actually.
uchristensen:
Message system is knacked! - Keeps telling me I have a reply from you, but it doesnt show at all!
YTTXXXRW3FL7

Horn code, redeem on Appstore
low rated
Ding! Dong! The wicked witch is dead! WOO!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22067155
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Sachys

Ah great =) Mario :D
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
Daniel Ruf: Ah great =) Mario :D
I sux at Picross :(
Sachys: Ding! Dong! The wicked witch is dead! WOO!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22067155
That eager for the state funeral and monuments, are you? ;)
Spinorial: That eager for the state funeral and monuments, are you? ;)
Considering the recent cutbacks, I'm looking forwards to getting my shovel!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmmomV-ax-s