It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: Assassin's Creed® - Director's Cut Edition
Serial Number: 3YD-PTD6-K889-4CH9-4ZEJ

It might be activated on UPlay.
xa_chan: I would have redeemed it... if I could find how to do it on Uplay... -_-
I'm kind of wondering the same thing. I would guess the code has been redeemed by now, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to enter it in UPlay.

And thanks for the drop grynn!
you don't drop it in uplay - u use a downloader to get the game, then insert the key the 1st time u run it - the game automatically registers itself on uplay.
Ian: you don't drop it in uplay - u use a downloader to get the game, then insert the key the 1st time u run it - the game automatically registers itself on uplay.
Oh, so it's sort of an activation key. You download the game first, then enter the key to be able to play it. I see, thanks!
Ian: you don't drop it in uplay - u use a downloader to get the game, then insert the key the 1st time u run it - the game automatically registers itself on uplay.
Looks like your almost at that big 1k Rep Ian
Ki11s0n3: Looks like your almost at that big 1k Rep Ian
aye i am almost a "really old git" lmao :)

EDIT - i didn't redeem AC as i have it.
Post edited April 13, 2013 by Ian
Ki11s0n3: Looks like your almost at that big 1k Rep Ian
Ian: aye i am almost a "really old git" lmao :)
Haha yeah, feels like it has been a lot longer on here then it has been, prolly cause I get on everyday.
Ian: aye i am almost a "really old git" lmao :)
Ki11s0n3: Haha yeah, feels like it has been a lot longer on here then it has been, prolly cause I get on everyday.
yes, i am on the odd day in the week also O_O
Ouch! Missed the AC code drop. Too much Hitman: Absolution! LOL.

Greetings everyone!
niniendowarrior:
Now then!
As Ian said though, you d/l the game and then drop the code in to activate (unless I've missed summat, it's unused as yet) - pointless for the likes of me with snailspeed, but if you grease up your modem...

Also...
Attachments:
Sachys: Now then!
As Ian said though, you d/l the game and then drop the code in to activate (unless I've missed summat, it's unused as yet) - pointless for the likes of me with snailspeed, but if you grease up your modem...

Also...
LOL @ that picture.
Point Man:
should see the one i posted the other night! ;)
niniendowarrior:

Also...
Downloading it first? Why would Ubi let you download the game to enter the key? That's weird.

Also...
niniendowarrior: Downloading it first? Why would Ubi let you download the game to enter the key? That's weird.
My thoughts exactly
niniendowarrior: Downloading it first? Why would Ubi let you download the game to enter the key? That's weird.
Wasn't there some recent Uplay workaround that allowed people to do just that? If someone has Uplay, they should definitely try it out.
Some sites do - im just reitereating what Ian said (or at least what I read - but then the other day I heard Cher had died and it turned out to be some mummified fascist!). O_o