It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wpegg: Finally! Honestly (you get the game either way) were you told?
Sachys: Nope. Edited post so people know. I think I also once saw it back before I became active and was still browsing around the forum.
I knew the tune though from time I spent working promoting events at a gay bar!
Seemed obvious.
Was having way too much fun tormenting TinyE about his lookbook and broken stilletto though!

HEHEH!
And here I went to making same "answer" post as on page 2 so ppl could get clue. :)
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
wpegg: c'mon guys, just a glance back, a trivial review of things...
Momo1991: RichieBerry got it right...

different ages of man

Oh, and I already have the game - i think but not installed - got it in a HIB.
I wish you were the judge of this contest. ;)

I don't really get the correct answer. Well, I guess I sort of get it. I thought the question might be back in the thread a bit in one of wpegg's posts, but I had no idea where to start, and wpegg must have hundereds of posts in here. :P Nice Job Sachys!
For those of you who nearly had an aneurism trying to get that, wpegg has kindly allowed me to add it to the prize on my giveaway: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/save_the_blue_space_chimp_giveaway
Hey Wpegg, S'up ^^ ?

What did I just watch on this youtube video ???

PS: If you haven't played Still Life, it's a great game, you people should try it.
Sachys: For those of you who nearly had an aneurism trying to get that, wpegg has kindly allowed me to add it to the prize on my giveaway: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/save_the_blue_space_chimp_giveaway
Oh, that's nice. I was going to enter that anyway, so... I'll enter that.
Screw the riddle, what is a lookbook?
"look·book
A set of photographs displaying a fashion designer's new collection, assembled for marketing purposes
A lookbook is a collection of photographs compiled to show off a model, a photographer, a style, or a clothing line. It is an especially popular term with 'fashion bloggers' and is even the name of a website: (Lookbook.nu)."
Momo1991: RichieBerry got it right...

different ages of man

Oh, and I already have the game - i think but not installed - got it in a HIB.
RichieBerry: I wish you were the judge of this contest. ;)

I don't really get the correct answer. Well, I guess I sort of get it. I thought the question might be back in the thread a bit in one of wpegg's posts, but I had no idea where to start, and wpegg must have hundereds of posts in here. :P Nice Job Sachys!
It's correct answer just because wpegg said so! :p It donesn't make sense at all to me as well. ;)
Stooner: "look·book
A set of photographs displaying a fashion designer's new collection, assembled for marketing purposes
A lookbook is a collection of photographs compiled to show off a model, a photographer, a style, or a clothing line. It is an especially popular term with 'fashion bloggers' and is even the name of a website: (Lookbook.nu)."
Thank you. :D
So, do we actually get to see tinyE's lookbook, or what!?
Austrobogulator: So, do we actually get to see tinyE's lookbook, or what!?
It's currently being kept in an evidence locker.
RichieBerry: I wish you were the judge of this contest. ;)

triock: It's correct answer just because wpegg said so! :p It donesn't make sense at all to me as well. ;)
Page 2 of NT i think, post 45 or so
N0x0ss: Hey Wpegg, S'up ^^ ?

What did I just watch on this youtube video ???

PS: If you haven't played Still Life, it's a great game, you people should try it.
What you just watched was a wonderful bit of surrealism. I love it because it's so strange.

Still Life - Still on my backlog. I will play it soon.
triock: It's correct answer just because wpegg said so! :p It donesn't make sense at all to me as well. ;)
Sachys: Page 2 of NT i think, post 45 or so
You don't understand - I watched video and I saw his post with the same question as well. Still - it's the correct answer just because he thinks it's funny or something like that. :P