It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: I must say I am mildly surprised that GOG club isn't flooding Steam Gifts with Red Orchestra.
Because neither game is really that good imho
niniendowarrior: I personally don't see the problem. The idea of being a ninja is to be alert and see through the noise. :D
And I manage that and chatter. Most dont. Think of how many times recently Ian (for one example) has had trouble giving away a game. There is some correlation.
Anyway, I've said my bit and im gonna finish to prevent any further "floods" if you will.
I hope you all get my point at least.
Im not saying shut up - just a little less noise.
niniendowarrior: I personally don't see the problem. The idea of being a ninja is to be alert and see through the noise. :D
Then again, you're right. This are all confusion inducing jutsu able ninja have to see through xD

Reever: My smiley there was to make the post a little less stern, but I really think you guys probably should make a "Ninja Off-Topic Thread" or something. Of course,
Sachys: I know, and yes, I've spoken to one or two others about a more specifically sociable giveaway thread (more chat, the odd random code).
No idea if that will take though. Either way, this thread also thrives to a degree on the banter - the chaos is a part of it.
Just recently (as I said) its a bit much - no equilibrium.
Guess we (or you guys, since I'm not that active around here) will see how it develops...and you guys are great for gifting so many games anyway =)
high rated
Twin Sector
Ian: Twin Sector
+1 Ian. NR. :)
no gracias senore michael!
Sachys: no gracias senore michael!
watch it big boy lmao :D

what have peeps got against this game i wonder !!
Post edited April 03, 2013 by Ian
Yay more rep for Ian. Fewer recipes, though :(
Ian: watch it big boy lmao :D
LOOK... just because im dressed as a traffic cop!
NR +1

Im waiting for a game I really want. Like the organ trail or a bundle. Until then, Ill just gift out +1s
Ian: watch it big boy lmao :D

what have peeps got against this game i wonder !!
I wonder that myself. Personally, it just never crossed my radar. Someone's gotta take it, no??
I want. Looks like a good game.

Thanks!
Post edited April 03, 2013 by JouinUP
hmmm... this IS more normal!
Greed: Black Border
Ian: Greed: Black Border
me?

edit: Thanks for the game.
Post edited April 03, 2013 by triock