It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi Elvin, and thank you Momo, it came from a great British tv show called The It crowd...
akhliber: Street Racing Syndicate (GamersGate)
NR +1

Also, evening!
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Spinorial
akhliber:
Not redeeming, but +1 to you.

I've only recently seen this key format for GamersGate... where does one redeem them?
adambiser: I've only recently seen this key format for GamersGate... where does one redeem them?
Same place as usual? Make a GG account, go to the sidebar, My Account (inexplicably, it's collapsed), underneath there should be options to redeem either a code or a giftcard. Enter the code. Hope it works :P
akhliber: Good evening! :)

Street Racing Syndicate (GamersGate)
Good morning! ;) Nabbed it, cheers!
(who knew codes would still be nabbable after 15 minutes, must be the prolonged winter)

adambiser: I've only recently seen this key format for GamersGate... where does one redeem them?
"My account" -> "Redeem codes" = here (just discovered it myself)
Post edited April 05, 2013 by MoP
Spinorial: Same place as usual? Make a GG account, go to the sidebar, My Account (inexplicably, it's collapsed), underneath there should be options to redeem either a code or a giftcard. Enter the code. Hope it works :P
Thanks. The "My Account" section was closed up for me, so I didn't see it before. I had only known about the giftcards at GG. I didn't know they had a key system, also.
MoP: "My account" -> "Redeem codes" = here.
Thanks also.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by adambiser
I started to answer, then remembered to hit "refresh" first. I type too slowly. ;)

Anyway... Guilty Gear Isuka (GamersGate)
@@I-K4U-**B-2F4

@=G
*=A
akhliber: I started to answer, then remembered to hit "refresh" first. I type too slowly. ;)

LOL, so do I, just saw it early :)

Another +1, not redeemed
MoP: (who knew codes would still be nabbable after 15 minutes, must be the prolonged winter)
I've hit some lucky codes in the past which were around for hours too and was kind of surprised. ;o) This particular game was part of a recent indie bundle which was rather popular though so I imagine a tonne of people already have the game already and passed up the Ninja. (I do) ;o)
Also, it helps that it's not Steam and a little obfuscated
akhliber: I started to answer, then remembered to hit "refresh" first. I type too slowly. ;)

@@I-K4U-**B-2F4

@=G
*=A
Aww invalid code or some one got it oh well! hope who ever got it enjoys it
Gun Metal (GamersGate)
4: 57P
2: K78
1: GUNM
3: 43T
akhliber: Gun Metal (GamersGate)
got this one to work

thanks for the ninja chances!
+1s
Post edited April 05, 2013 by ErekoseDM
akhliber: Gun Metal (GamersGate)
FUCK! Got distracted helping someone and missed it :(

Thanks, +1 :-)
Okay, last one, ninjas! :)

Europa Universalis III: Chronicles Collection (Steam)
a: ICXG6 c: K02BM b: B0PAM

I hope all are well tonight!