It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Where are those threads? I can't see them. :p
GameRager: "Gah, i've had enough of this forum" thread.
I'm sorry, but this is awsome riddle thread, it would be against nature of the topic :P
GameRager: (But I ask: Why "evolve" anything rules-wise about thiss thread when there are other threads set up to allow similar gifting quickly but with requirements?)
ninja give away with restrictions thread here you go ;)
Post edited March 27, 2013 by SirEyeball
Robette: Just to mention that, my comment wasn't meant in a snotty way, more in the sense of: "getting something started does not keep people from bringing their own take of it into the mix".
Not a problem, it was taken in the way it was meant, as a completely reasonable comment.
GameRager: 1. Making one's own personal giveaway. 2. While not explicitly setup for that purpose, one could also use the "Gah, i've had enough of this forum" thread. 3. Pancakes
1.Sorry, but I don't feel like making new thread just for one single game :P
2. this is for clever peeps, not for ninjas :P
3. Cupcakes :P :D
SirEyeball: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_ninja_give_away_with_restrictions_thread here you go ;)
Seems sensible.
Robette: Just to mention that, my comment wasn't meant in a snotty way, more in the sense of: "getting something started does not keep people from bringing their own take of it into the mix".
wpegg: Not a problem, it was taken in the way it was meant, as a completely reasonable comment.
BTW: Did you ever imagined that your topic will have so many pages? :)
Cleidophoros: 6KMDW
M2R0*
0WVDT

*=0-9

YOUR MOM EATS POO IF YOU TAKE THIS KEY AND YOUR REP IS BELOW 100!
Just checked it and it's taken by some1.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Trid
GameRager: "Gah, i've had enough of this forum" thread.
Trid: I'm sorry, but this is awsome riddle thread, it would be against nature of the topic :P
It isn't stated that that's the nature of that thread, though....also Eyeball seems to have helped out now as well.
Trid: I'm sorry, but this is awsome riddle thread, it would be against nature of the topic :P
GameRager: It isn't stated that that's the nature of that thread, though....also Eyeball seems to have helped out now as well.
But you know I was joking here? :)
triock: 1.Sorry, but I don't feel like making new thread just for one single game :P
2. this is for clever peeps, not for ninjas :P
3. Cupcakes :P :D
1. Why? It takes 90 seconds tops.
2. Um, but it is the NINJA THREAD.....at least I think it is. *wipes glasses*
3. Popcorn wrapped in bacon!
wpegg: Not a problem, it was taken in the way it was meant, as a completely reasonable comment.
Trid: BTW: Did you ever imagined that your topic will have so many pages? :)
Not in a million years. It was different when I started it, there were perhaps 2 or 3 giveaways a week. Xyem would do his, and a couple of others might crop up. So the idea of one a day was absurd, and generated a bit of buzz (as did the randomness of it). However I assumed when I closed it off after that month it would fade away, instead it just went mad.
GameRager: It isn't stated that that's the nature of that thread, though....also Eyeball seems to have helped out now as well.
Trid: But you know I was joking here? :)
I'm tired...that is my defense....also gov't insurance sucks(had to call up over some bloody bureaucratic snaffu today so i'm s bit miffed.)! :(
GameRager: 1. Why? It takes 90 seconds tops.
2. Um, but it is the NINJA THREAD.....at least I think it is. *wipes glasses*
3. Popcorn wrapped in bacon!
1. just because :P
2. ninjas maybe, but only clever ones, not stupid like me :D
3. Fenixp chocolate popcorn
Trid: BTW: Did you ever imagined that your topic will have so many pages? :)
wpegg: Not in a million years. It was different when I started it, there were perhaps 2 or 3 giveaways a week. Xyem would do his, and a couple of others might crop up. So the idea of one a day was absurd, and generated a bit of buzz (as did the randomness of it). However I assumed when I closed it off after that month it would fade away, instead it just went mad.
Bah, I know you planned the whole thing from the very beginning. :P

(What better way to get all the crazies out of the rest of the GOG forums then by throwing bones at them and keeping them corralled in this thread? ;))
LOL it was mainly meant as a joke and to show how fast a thread could be made. I am sure that a real thread of that nature would survive and blossom if gifters used it as well as this one. If no there where no games to Ninja this thread would die out as well. (I am sure the joke thread I just made will die out and disappear very shortly)
triock: 1. just because :P
2. ninjas maybe, but only clever ones, not stupid like me :D
3. Fenixp chocolate popcorn
1. Overruled! Not good enough, Mr. Wright! *judges shakes head*
2. Yer not stupid.
3. Ewww