It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: patience my little ninja good things come to those who wait.
Wise words, spoken like a ninja sage.
Momo1991: ZOMG! Thank you, Bigs for giving me my real ninja wings!!! ;-D
Malv0isin: *cheers* Congrats Momo, I guess the great random.org agrees with your elite Ninja Girl skillz!! w00t!!
~grins~ Thanks Malv0isin!

Bigs is joining the elite ranks of Sir Ian and his ilk...;-)
Post edited March 30, 2013 by Momo1991
gets on my knees and thanks the programming gods for the reopen last closed tab option!
Malv0isin: *cheers* Congrats Momo, I guess the great random.org agrees with your elite Ninja Girl skillz!! w00t!!
Momo1991: ~grins~ Thanks Malv0isin!

Believe me... that is HARDLY the case...
Momo1991: ~grins~ Thanks Malv0isin!

Bigs: Believe me... that is HARDLY the case...
Um, some would beg to differ, kind sir!
chezybezy: gets on my knees and thanks the programming gods for the reopen last closed tab option!
That's an option? *checks computer* So it is... Handy.
Yowza! I leave for a while and this place goes bananas! Congrats momo, though I'm not quite sure what for, need to check on the last few... dozen... pages :P

And +1 on all the gifts, Bigs :-)
Post edited March 30, 2013 by Spinorial
chezybezy: gets on my knees and thanks the programming gods for the reopen last closed tab option!
RichieBerry: That's an option? *checks computer* So it is... Handy.
now you know its there, its even more, youll be surprised how much you rely on it and even more gutted when the browser your using doesn't have it and you have 35+ tabs open, and you catch the wrong one to close!
Spinorial: Yowza! I leave for a while and this place goes bananas! Congrats momo, though I'm not quite sure what for, need to check on the last few... dozen... pages :P
TY, Spinorial now go redeem that code before I get all ninja on your rear! Cause I'm official now in case you haven't noticed. ;-p
Spinorial: Yowza! I leave for a while and this place goes bananas! Congrats momo, though I'm not quite sure what for, need to check on the last few... dozen... pages :P
Momo1991: TY, Spinorial now go redeem that code before I get all ninja on your rear! Cause I'm official now in case you haven't noticed. ;-p
bows to the glowing ninja powers
Anyone interested in iOS (iPhone / iPad) games? Have these up for grabs:

Mirror's Edge (2)
Skate It
The Sims 3 (2)
Lemonade Tycoon (2)
Tetris
Malv0isin: Anyone interested in iOS (iPhone / iPad) games? Have these up for grabs:

Mirror's Edge (2)
Skate It
The Sims 3 (2)
Lemonade Tycoon (2)
Tetris
Ta but no!

...and if any of yer are wondering my laptops heated up somewhat so playing M&B warband not a good idea!
Post edited March 30, 2013 by Sachys
Momo1991: TY, Spinorial now go redeem that code before I get all ninja on your rear! Cause I'm official now in case you haven't noticed. ;-p
Nope, still rummaging through the backlog. Also, not clear on the meaning of GD. Graft dodder?
Momo1991:
you haven't even seen the 36th chamber yet!
Spinorial: Nope, still rummaging through the backlog. Also, not clear on the meaning of GD. Graft dodder?
lol you know youll never win right? :P

Righty guys im off totally shattered.
have fun!
Post edited March 30, 2013 by chezybezy