It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

God, this is depressing. Curse the sated ninjas declining gifts! :)

BTW, does anyone own Hero Academy on Steam? I bought it recently on a sale and I'm looking for someone to play quick matches with. The problem is most people submit one turn every day, which makes matches last for weeks..
DarkoD13: God, this is depressing. Curse the sated ninjas declining gifts! :)

BTW, does anyone own Hero Academy on Steam? I bought it recently on a sale and I'm looking for someone to play quick matches with. The problem is most people submit one turn every day, which makes matches last for weeks..
Not heard of it actually

Just looked - so it's a bit like a FF Tactics / chess game then?

And if yer on about DEFCON - do a giveaway (lots of people stay away from this thread due to slowness and fear of poo flinging!
Post edited March 25, 2013 by Sachys
Who's been declining gifts?? Why would gifts be turned down??

Sachys: Not heard of it actually
It's a turn-based/strategy/puzzle hybrid, mildly resembling Clash of Heroes. It was originally released on iOS, hence the "I'll submit my turn whenever I can" thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_Academy
Madmate: Somebody ninja-ed it. Thanks anyway and +1 rep, even broken one. :-)
DarkoD13: No rep needed, that was just a verification.

But is there a 20+ rep ninja that wants a DEFCON steam key ?
Yes please if you don't mind that I re gift it

And if yer on about DEFCON - do a giveaway (lots of people stay away from this thread due to slowness and fear of poo flinging!
I'm already doing a giveaway!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_haha_i_found_an_error_darwinia_flash_giveaway
DarkoD13: No rep needed, that was just a verification.

But is there a 20+ rep ninja that wants a DEFCON steam key ?
SirEyeball: Yes please if you don't mind that I re gift it
To a GOG user?
Post edited March 25, 2013 by DarkoD13

DarkoD13: I'm already doing a giveaway!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_haha_i_found_an_error_darwinia_flash_giveaway
SirEyeball: Yes please if you don't mind that I re gift it
DarkoD13: To a GOG user?
Nope to my kid brother he is not on GOG (too young to remember the greats)
DarkoD13:
Add it as a bonus then!?
DarkoD13: I'm already doing a giveaway!

To a GOG user?
SirEyeball: Nope to my kid brother he is not on GOG (too young to remember the greats)
Sent. I hope he likes it.
SirEyeball: Nope to my kid brother he is not on GOG (too young to remember the greats)
DarkoD13: Sent. I hope he likes it.
thx he's downloading as I write (SMS is a wonderful fast thing)
DarkoD13: Sent. I hope he likes it.
SirEyeball: thx he's downloading as I write (SMS is a wonderful fast thing)
Have you ever played it online? I tried it a couple of times and was I thoroughly destroyed.
SirEyeball: thx he's downloading as I write (SMS is a wonderful fast thing)
DarkoD13: Have you ever played it online? I tried it a couple of times and was I thoroughly destroyed.
I hate multiplayer games I just want to play in my own tempo and style so no
GameRager: You watched it only four times? Slacker. ;)
chezybezy: Grins
Ever put one of them 1hour/10 hour songs on autopilot? Some of my faves include: They're taking the hobbits, My Horse is Amazing, LOTR-Sauron trololol.
PSA: Those who plan to play Two Worlds 2 on Steam and experiencing crashes on startup, download the latest PhysX drivers from nVIDIA's website. The ones bundled with Steam are faulty. Happened to my old Vista laptop.
niniendowarrior: PSA: Those who plan to play Two Worlds 2 on Steam and experiencing crashes on startup, download the latest PhysX drivers from nVIDIA's website. The ones bundled with Steam are faulty. Happened to my old Vista laptop.
whats a psa? i havent figure d out this forum yet, i just got on here not long ago and i cant type cuz im a bit trashed and i d k where to statrt