It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just thought I'd drop by to say thanks to all the givers over the past few days! +1 for all, and all +1 :-)
high rated
Given I contributed to the instability in this thread recently, I'd just like to help it get back on purpose:

Here's a code for Psychonauts: 3XB33FK7V9UW5GZY

It can be unravelled as Part 3 (second 1/2), Part 4, Part2, Part1, PArt3(1st half)

For the record, I was never against obfuscated giveaways, most of the original ones were. As is this one.
Post edited March 28, 2013 by wpegg
wpegg: Given I contributed to the instability in this thread recently, I'd just like to help it get back on purpose:

It can be unravelled as Part 3 (second 1/2), Part 4, Part2, Part1, PArt3(1st half)

For the record, I was never against obfuscated giveaways, most of the original ones were. As is this one.
Thanks, finally a DRM free version of this game :)
wpegg: Given I contributed to the instability in this thread recently, I'd just like to help it get back on purpose:

NR +1

I already have it, great game for those that haven't played it yet.

And I just tried it for fun (not my type of game) and somehow menaged to mess it and get invalid code. :D

BTW: there was hiden Duke 3D code in this topic some time ago and it's seems still not redeemed (if some1 is new here) :)
Trid: <snip>

BTW: there was hiden Duke 3D code in this topic some time ago and it's seems still not redeemed (if some1 is new here) :)
if it was hidden in code a scrip would have picked it up - i mentioned about one i found ironically when i replied to someone saying it would be awesome if someone hid something better than what was advertised.
Trid: <snip>

chezybezy: if it was hidden in code a scrip would have picked it up - i mentioned about one i found ironically when i replied to someone saying it would be awesome if someone hid something better than what was advertised.
Well, maybe scripts have enough Duke 3D? Who knows... :D
But it's still valid so if we have some "young ninja" here he just have to find it ;]
chezybezy: if it was hidden in code a scrip would have picked it up - i mentioned about one i found ironically when i replied to someone saying it would be awesome if someone hid something better than what was advertised.
Trid: Well, maybe scripts have enough Duke 3D? Who knows... :D
But it's still valid so if we have some "young ninja" here he just have to find it ;]
oh im sorry i didn't realise you knew it was still valid, please forgive me.
(maybe the other one i hinted at is still available!)
chezybezy: oh im sorry i didn't realise you knew it was still valid, please forgive me.
(maybe the other one i hinted at is still available!)
Eeee, well.... You shall be forgiven!

:S
Trid: And I just tried it for fun (not my type of game) and somehow menaged to mess it and get invalid code. :D

Trust me, it's your kind of game. Platformers aren't my kind of game, but a special game like this - it's for everyone. If you get as far as the Milkman Conspiracy you'll understand. I suggest you keep your eyes peeled for a code.
Trid: Eeee, well.... You shall be forgiven!
:S
thank ye
wpegg: Trust me, it's your kind of game. Platformers aren't my kind of game, but a special game like this - it's for everyone. If you get as far as the Milkman Conspiracy you'll understand. I suggest you keep your eyes peeled for a code.
Well, now i get it :)
Trid: And I just tried it for fun (not my type of game) and somehow menaged to mess it and get invalid code. :D

wpegg: Trust me, it's your kind of game. Platformers aren't my kind of game, but a special game like this - it's for everyone. If you get as far as the Milkman Conspiracy you'll understand. I suggest you keep your eyes peeled for a code.
The gmen are awesome

"Look at that woman's breasts, they are large."
Spinorial: Just thought I'd drop by to say thanks to all the givers over the past few days! +1 for all, and all +1 :-)
My proposal: Comments like this are also deserving of +1s and all us ninjas should honor them by also giving them +1s....who's with me? XD

You didn't do anything...it was me who acted like a frustrated old curmudgeon. :)

(To be clear: I wasn't complaining about such giveaways, btw[in case you thought that's what I was complaining about]....just one's with rep/join date limits.)
Post edited March 28, 2013 by GameRager
Hey guys what did I miss in the past few days didn't have my pc with me