It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarkoD13: BTW, still waiting to know what a wartime sausage is.
Sachys: Hmmm... I could tell you...
Is it something one usually tosses away on a meat animal when selling off the various cuts. ;)
Sachys: Hmmm... I could tell you...
GameRager: Is it something one usually tosses away on a meat animal when selling off the various cuts. ;)
No, no it's not!
Madmate: :-))))
I uprepped you for this!!! :-p
GameRager: I wonder if anyone got the adult swim reference. ;\
Which show? I only watch the Venture Bros. I miss it...
dracomage1996: Thanks, Im learning.

No, offspring fling, He's only giving defcon to people with 20 rep and up.
Sachys: Ah. But wasnt it Madmate giving O.F?
yeah, sorry, I should have rephrased that
Sachys: Ah. But wasnt it Madmate giving O.F?
dracomage1996: yeah, sorry, I should have rephrased that
If you want Offspring Fling, I'll give it to you.
dracomage1996: yeah, sorry, I should have rephrased that
Madmate: If you want Offspring Fling, I'll give it to you.
Nah, Im restraining, I need to give somebody else A chance. Though, If you can't get rid of it, I'll gladly be the last resort. :)
dracomage1996: I would take it, it looks fun. but the whole negative rep thing, and I want it to at least be 0. It's tough trying to build up your rep. and I already took a game a couple of days ago, so I don't know if that will give people a reason to rep me down.
Could you do me a favor? Could you post in here?

(Feel free to post whatever you want in there....I just need somone[Specifically you] to bump it for me. Is that ok?)
dracomage1996:
I said that once, whilst visiting Amsterdam - I was told that cost extra O_O
Ian: I said that once, whilst visiting Amsterdam - I was told that cost extra O_O
Heheh!

Ya dirty bollocks!

NOW I'm sure you are in fact ODB and faked your death to escape the rap business you hated so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITLNzPoEqs
Post edited March 25, 2013 by Sachys
Ian: I said that once, whilst visiting Amsterdam - I was told that cost extra O_O
Hi ian, having a good day?
Post edited March 25, 2013 by dracomage1996
:-)
And it should be special. :-)
Hi dracomage1996, I have also uprepped you tonight. Keep going :)
dracomage1996: I would take it, it looks fun. but the whole negative rep thing, and I want it to at least be 0. It's tough trying to build up your rep. and I already took a game a couple of days ago, so I don't know if that will give people a reason to rep me down.
GameRager: Could you do me a favor? Could you post in here?

(Feel free to post whatever you want in there....I just need somone[Specifically you] to bump it for me. Is that ok?)
Glad to do it.
Ian: Hi dracomage1996, I have also uprepped you tonight. Keep going :)
Thanks.
Post edited March 25, 2013 by dracomage1996
Madmate: And it should be special. :-)
Ian's all about the "happy ending"
GameRager: Could you do me a favor? Could you post in here?

Seriously? OK.