It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Point Man: Am i the only one who comes into this thread, looks around confused, then leaves? LOL. I never know what's being discussed.
Definitely not the only person. I come in here expecting codes or riddles or whathaveyou, and come in finding random conversations about whoknowswhat.

Needless to say, I am severely disappointed most of the time.

[url=Tobe's Vertical Adventure Steam key - Redeemed ][/url]
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Garugo
GameRager: So quick query: since many of you seem fine with such limits in the one thread that seems to be made expressly to allow anyone to get a game(without limits) none of you would be mad if I put up a game code in the future and limited it to people who=live in the USA/speak latvarian fluently/hate NASCAR?
Np, your code, your rules. :P
GameRager: So quick query: since many of you seem fine with such limits in the one thread that seems to be made expressly to allow anyone to get a game(without limits) none of you would be mad if I put up a game code in the future and limited it to people who=live in the USA/speak latvarian fluently/hate NASCAR?
triock: Np, your code, your rules. :P
Apologist! *points and hisses as Triock*
Point Man: Am i the only one who comes into this thread, looks around confused, then leaves? LOL. I never know what's being discussed.
I think that sums up my experience perfectly. Every time I think I'm about to graduate from my ninja training wheels, I come to the thread and find people talking about random stuff. Embarrassed and confused, I go back to prepare to pounce on...more random stuff.
Garugo: Definitely not the only person. I come in here expecting codes or riddles or whathaveyou, and come in finding random conversations about whoknowswhat.

Needless to say, I am severely disappointed most of the time.
I actually enjoy the convo(usually) more than the free games. Am I weird or what? 0.o

(Also: Thank you! *dances*) +111111111
Post edited March 27, 2013 by GameRager
What free games? Has anyone besides the people that live in this specific thread ever managed to ninja something? I'm not bad but this is the pros man and I just can't compete. :P
Post edited March 27, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: What free games? Has anyone besides the people that live in this specific thread ever managed to ninja something? I'm not bad but this is the pros man and I just can't compete. :P
I come for the conversation......I stay to watch people try to give away crappy free games. (I kid...not all are crappy.)
tinyE: What free games? Has anyone besides the people that live in this specific thread ever managed to ninja something? I'm not bad but this is the pros man and I just can't compete. :P
You have tentacles and the shuggoths - make use of them!
Sachys: You have tentacles and the shuggoths - make use of them!
XD I'm not complaining. I get my share of goodies from the other threads. :D
tinyE:
I didn't intend to say you were - I was serious - sacrifice the worthless lot to the great old ones and let the star spawn have their feast!

;)
hmm would people prefer it if i stopped and shut the hell up?
serious question btw.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by chezybezy
tinyE:
Sachys: I didn't intend to say you were - I was serious - sacrifice the worthless lot to the great old ones and let the star spawn have their feast!

;)
I'm changing my avatar to a bird on Sunday so I'll atleast be able to fly up over the ninja and shit on his head.
chezybezy: hmm would people prefer it if it stopped and shut the hell up?
serious question btw.
"I'm sorry Johnny, I forgot you were there."
Post edited March 27, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE:
Make it an oversized flesh eating penguin!
chezybezy: hmm would people prefer it if it stopped and shut the hell up?
serious question btw.
If you keep acting you skttish i'mma start calling you skitty. :p ;)
It would appear that all of the negativity in here today has scared away people who have game codes to give away. Can't really blame them either. Hopefully the noise disappears soon as everyone has their own fixed opinions on the various issues and I doubt anyone will change their mind or their choices so hopefully the pointless bickering ends soon.

The way I see it is that nobody is under obligation to give anything away at all, and nobody here has any entitlement at all to things being the way they might prefer. Just accept what people have to offer as-is and if something isn't your cup of tea, ignore it and wait for the next one or hunt through the various other topics as there are literally dozens of game giveaways every day, both ninja and otherwise.

Personally, I don't think anyone can give away something for free in a way that is unacceptable, but I'm sure someone could likely prove me wrong on that either. ;o) (please don't) ;o)

Anyhow, the GOG community in general is one of the friendliest of communities I've seen online overall and I hope to see it continue on as such. I'd also like to express my gratitude to the multitude of people who do have the kindness to post freebies anywhere on the site including in here however they choose, and wish peace to everyone without exception.

Take care guys.