It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That is fair enough ;)
GameRager: You only get the 1 rep per day when you post that day. Otherwise your rep stays the same.
JMich: 1 rep per 12 hours, as I recall.
It's gotta be 24 hours as I posted on several days and the rep only went up when it hit midnight local time.
JMich: 1 rep per 12 hours, as I recall.
GameRager: It's gotta be 24 hours as I posted on several days and the rep only went up when it hit midnight local time.
Maybe it fluctuates? Seriously, I've seen my rep increase twice in one day a few times, while other days it just won't budge,.
Post edited March 25, 2013 by DarkoD13
GameRager: It's gotta be 24 hours as I posted on several days and the rep only went up when it hit midnight local time.
DarkoD13: Maybe it fluctuates? Seriously, I've seen my rep increase twice in a day a few times, while other days it just won't budge.
It would go up if people up repped you, I think.
I think rep only increase if you post, else it stay where it is after reaching 20. My last post is few days ago which increase the rep to 21; I did not posting since & it had stay at 21 since. I think with this post, my rep will move up by 1 after posting.
high rated
GG gift code: FAC11F3AD6

It is a copy of original Stronghold. You certainly have better option buying this game (SH HD or SH collection), but I guess this can be a good intro for new comer.
PandaLiang: GG gift code: FAC11F3AD6

It is a copy of original Stronghold. You certainly have better option buying this game (SH HD or SH collection), but I guess this can be a good intro for new comer.
Thanks, but it says is invalid :(
SirEyeball: Really I read it to be one a day also TinyE has had 100 days and 200 rep which people actually commented on as unusual
GameRager: You only get the 1 rep per day when you post that day. Otherwise your rep stays the same.
said that a couple of posts up ;)
SirEyeball: said that a couple of posts up ;)
I've had a couple of users telling me that rep is bad. Just asking, why is it bad and how does it work? What does it do?

Thank you very much PandaLiang, redeemed now and it works perfectly :)
SirEyeball: said that a couple of posts up ;)
anthem03: I've had a couple of users telling me that rep is bad. Just asking, why is it bad and how does it work? What does it do?
It doesn't do anything, per se. It's only used by members as threshold for giveaways and such, and the occasional downrepping bombs. Just ignore it and it will slowly grow.

PS: I believe you get +1 rep every 12 hours, not each day.

Warning_original: Thank you very much PandaLiang, redeemed now and it works perfectly :)
For me,it says invalid code :(
high rated
DarkoD13: Maybe it fluctuates? Seriously, I've seen my rep increase twice in a day a few times, while other days it just won't budge.
niniendowarrior: It would go up if people up repped you, I think.
Hey, sounds like this needs testing! I've been registered for a good while now but have never posted on the forums before (I pretty much missed this general section until recently) so presumably should have zero rep. (Edit, looks like it starts on 1; suspect you knew that :). Seems a really nice forum too; hello everyone :)

I'd been wondering how the rep worked the last few days and I've a related, newbie question: when you +1 someone, is that done by rating their post, or is it something else?

And I feel I should present an offering to the forums, given the thread I'm posting in:

(Redeemed by rodrolliv)

Good for one whole unit of Blood...mwahaha :)
Post edited March 25, 2013 by Timelord1963
Timelord1963: Good for one whole unit of Blood...mwahaha :)
Thanks, I was thirsty :)
Timelord1963: Good for one whole unit of Blood...mwahaha :)
rodrolliv: Thanks, I was thirsty :)
You're welcome, hope you enjoy it! :)