It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirEyeball: ahh well it has been redeemed now if not before ;)

paranormal please
DarkoD13: Sent.
received +1 thanks
SirEyeball: ahh well it has been redeemed now if not before ;)

paranormal please
if no one wants the fireburst can i get it? i have 2 rep cuz i joined yesterday lol
gulhore: if no one wants the fireburst can i get it? i have 2 rep cuz i joined yesterday lol
the rep is actually to have people who joined yesterday or not long ago weeded out so you only give to active members of the community. There are too many who join get free stuff and leave.
gulhore: if no one wants the fireburst can i get it? i have 2 rep cuz i joined yesterday lol
SirEyeball: the rep is actually to have people who joined yesterday or not long ago weeded out so you only give to active members of the community. There are too many who join get free stuff and leave.
oh ok... i used to have another acc but forgot the pass... he didnt had that much rep either tho but good to know didnt knew that
SirEyeball: the rep is actually to have people who joined yesterday or not long ago weeded out so you only give to active members of the community. There are too many who join get free stuff and leave.
gulhore: oh ok... i used to have another acc but forgot the pass... he didnt had that much rep either tho but good to know didnt knew that
you get 1 rep everyday you post and if you post something people like(usually a give away) you can get even more
SirEyeball: you get 1 rep everyday you post and if you post something people like(usually a give away) you can get even more
I think it's 1 rep per 12 hours
SirEyeball: you get 1 rep everyday you post and if you post something people like(usually a give away) you can get even more
keeveek: I think it's 1 rep per 12 hours
Really I read it to be one a day also TinyE has had 100 days and 200 rep which people actually commented on as unusual
Send me a PM when you're older (20+) and I'll give you something for your ninja skills. Not Fireburst, but still a free game.
SirEyeball: Really I read it to be one a day also TinyE has had 100 days and 200 rep which people actually commented on as unusual
Probably because the Great Old One never sleeps. He lurks in the forum, amassing rep. :)
Post edited March 25, 2013 by DarkoD13
SirEyeball: Really I read it to be one a day also TinyE has had 100 days and 200 rep which people actually commented on as unusual
You may test it yourself, if you don't believe me ;P It's not hard to test...
Post edited March 25, 2013 by keeveek
DarkoD13: Send me a PM when you're older (20+) and I'll give you something for your ninja skills. Not Fireburst, but still a free game.
DarkoD13: Probably because the Great Old One never sleeps. He lurks in the forum, amassing rep. :)
there is that I was just told it was 24 hours I cant remember by who and the support page tells us nothing? I guess it must be guess work by everyone as there is no guideline for it ;)
DarkoD13: Fireburst (steam) or Paranormal (desura)?
The first ninja with a 20+ rep to reply to my post with the name of the game they want wins!
If Fireburst is still available and there are no takers, I wouldn't mind.

+2 for the giveaways and your generosity. :)
Post edited March 25, 2013 by niniendowarrior
DarkoD13: Fireburst (steam) or Paranormal (desura)?
The first ninja with a 20+ rep to reply to my post with the name of the game they want wins!
niniendowarrior: If Fireburst is still available and there are no takers, I wouldn't mind.

Can't say no to the Colonel. Sent.
niniendowarrior: If Fireburst is still available and there are no takers, I wouldn't mind.

DarkoD13: Can't say no to the Colonel. Sent.
Thank you very much.

From the Kentucky Colonel. :D
You only get the 1 rep per day when you post that day. Otherwise your rep stays the same.
GameRager: You only get the 1 rep per day when you post that day. Otherwise your rep stays the same.
1 rep per 12 hours, as I recall.