It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Super Street Fighter IV has been a supreme test of patience. I'm not sure how much I can go with combo link failing...
Sachys: Poison chicken guts help much?
Is there ever a time they don't?
akhliber: Is there ever a time they don't?
Yes.
akhliber: Is there ever a time they don't?
Sachys: Yes.
I suppose I've lived a sheltered life! :)
Sachys: Yes.
akhliber: I suppose I've lived a sheltered life! :)
Nah!

You just don't know the true meaning of "poison chickin guts!". heheheh!
niniendowarrior: Super Street Fighter IV has been a supreme test of patience. I'm not sure how much I can go with combo link failing...
Not in this instance. Feel really crappy for buying it. I would buy a Kentucky Colonel fighting game in a heartbeat though.
niniendowarrior: Not in this instance. Feel really crappy for buying it. I would buy a Kentucky Colonel fighting game in a heartbeat though.
Really? Have you played SF2 or Third Strike and are disappointed with the new one, or did you just not know what to expect?
As long as it has bewbz it's all good, amirite? ;)
GameRager: As long as it has bewbz it's all good, amirite? ;)
You're thinking DoA ;-)
GameRager: As long as it has bewbz it's all good, amirite? ;)
Spinorial: You're thinking DoA ;-)
Don't all them fightin' gamez have teh bewbz?!? 0.o
niniendowarrior: Not in this instance. Feel really crappy for buying it. I would buy a Kentucky Colonel fighting game in a heartbeat though.
Spinorial: Really? Have you played SF2 or Third Strike and are disappointed with the new one, or did you just not know what to expect?
Played SF2, SSF2, TVC, UMVC3, SFxTK. Personally, I didn't know what to expect with SSF4... only that my friends say I can't go wrong with it. Make a note that since TVC, it's been a downhill trend for Capcom fighters with me. SSF4 kicked me down pretty hard and I'll probably have to go back to TVC as palette cleanser.
GameRager: Don't all them fightin' gamez have teh bewbz?!? 0.o
Some of them actually focus on the fighting. Stick to DoA, trust me ;-)
Spinorial: You're thinking DoA ;-)
Never played DoA which has boobs that have exceptional buoyancy. TVC for me, represents the pinnacle of Capcom fighters. It's everything that I like and it's easy to play. SSF4's steep learning curve is just not my cup of tea. Should have done my research before pulling the trigger.
Post edited March 25, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Spinorial: Some of them actually focus on the fighting. Stick to DoA, trust me ;-)
I did stick it in...err to that fine game. *Hides copy of DOA Beach Volleyball behind back*....what?!? It's mine! Preciousssssssssss.
niniendowarrior: Never played DoA which has boobs that have exceptional buoyancy. TVC for me, represents the pinnacle of Capcom fighters. It's everything that I like and it's easy to play. SSF4's steep learning curve is just not my cup of tea. Should have done my research before pulling the trigger.
Funny, isn't SF2 the most unforgiving of fighters? Third Strike at least allowed for some imprecision, but SF2 demanded milisecond timing. I thought SF4 was close to TS in execution. Never been much into the team games, so can't comment on how they handle.
niniendowarrior: Never played DoA which has boobs that have exceptional buoyancy. TVC for me, represents the pinnacle of Capcom fighters. It's everything that I like and it's easy to play. SSF4's steep learning curve is just not my cup of tea. Should have done my research before pulling the trigger.
Spinorial: Funny, isn't SF2 the most unforgiving of fighters? Third Strike at least allowed for some imprecision, but SF2 demanded milisecond timing. I thought SF4 was close to TS in execution. Never been much into the team games, so can't comment on how they handle.
SF2 was indeed pretty tight, but SF2 was in an era that I have actual time to really dig in and play them.

As it stands now, if I play SF2, the only thing I can do is j.HK,cr.HK.

Add to that list of Capcom fighters CVS2, and that was so-so.
Post edited March 25, 2013 by niniendowarrior